05/21-MindCrime Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
so i just got a new mouse for my laptop and just realized there are buttons on the side that can take me back/forward a page... now i can't stop clicking them...

this probably isnt even a new thing lol

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
You get my point! Even if the vitamin D helps, I don't want to take a chance! I'm just glad to know I'm a little more resilient now than I was before the Vitamin D, when I do forget sunscreen. Being in Maine, the weather is fair enough or cold enough 3/4 of the year, (heck more like 7/8 of the year) so I can get by with hooded sweatshirts most of the time :p
I don't like sunscreen. I try to wear long sleeves - and/or stay out of direct sun. It was a lot harder when I lived in FL, but I'm in VT now so it's easy :).
Sunscreen does have dangerous chemicals in it, not that they outweigh the other dangers (cancer....and all). But it's not 'danger-free'
Yeah, that's one of the many nice things about New England :) I was able to go with a light weight long sleeve shirt for my ride today.
so i just got a new mouse for my laptop and just realized there are buttons on the side that can take me back/forward a page... now i can't stop clicking them...

I think I had a mouse like that a while back. I wonder if you could re-map those buttons to something more useful for turking? :sneaky:

Reactions: jan

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

they have mice where you can program the action you want to the buttons on the side of the mouse

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's one of the many nice things about New England :) I was able to go with a light weight long sleeve shirt for my ride today.
I think I had a mouse like that a while back. I wonder if you could re-map those buttons to something more useful for turking? :sneaky:
I took apart an xbox controller once. it never worked again...

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I took apart an xbox controller once. it never worked again...
Oh, I don't mean anything like that :wink: I was thinking of just re-mapping the button, via Windows or using one of those buttons with AHK.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/mouse/reassign-buttons

https://autohotkey.com/
they have mice where you can program the action you want to the buttons on the side of the mouse

Yeah, I was talking about something like this. Whether through Windows, AHK, or other third party software...you might find some cool time saving use for those buttons :)

Last edited:

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
my point still stands, your mouse looks like something that came with a Compaq

with the only difference being it has a small splash of color on it to the side.
It also lights up and rotates seven different, exciting colors. :p

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
aw lawd i just got 2 rejections!!!

Reactions: <Gucci>

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Corsair master race reporting in. STRAFE w cherry MX browns. Oh yeah.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.