05/21-MindCrime Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A 2-Part memory task on visually presented information. (Part 1/2)(≈ 25 minutes) | AcceptA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.28] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 491] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 52 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this 2-part online study, you will be presented with a story and some pictures and asked to recall them later on.
Requirements: Exc: [86739-86150] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Mirko Fillbrunn for work related to 3IKMEYR0LW2DKLHCIS2GIPH5TRO2K3.
The value of your bonus is: $0.02 USD

The Requester included this note:
You receive a bonus of $0.02 because you reported a 1 as your first die roll.

That's right. I rolled a fucking one.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I think that's true. We don't really go out of our way to force a wide variety of workers, since the demand usually takes care of that for us, and no one person ends up doing more than like 5 per batch, generally. The only problem is sometimes if one person does too many paraphrases, we can tell they start getting tired at a certain point.
I caught like 21 recently in one of your bigger batches and think I did about 30 total that day.

I hope my work didn't start to pale after a few. I try and be original and come up with scenarios. Especially in that recent batch that included toilets with issues and broken sinks, copiers, etc. Those were super fun to come up with unique scenarios around each problem.

IPsoft AWS Account

Requester
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I caught like 21 recently in one of your bigger batches and think I did about 30 total that day.

I hope my work didn't start to pale after a few. I try and be original and come up with scenarios. Especially in that recent batch that included toilets with issues and broken sinks, copiers, etc. Those were super fun to come up with unique scenarios around each problem.
Oh, it's definitely not every time someone does a lot that we can tell! Just sometimes, someone will have some bad luck and end up doing a bunch of the exact same paraphrase, and they run out of ideas, and we feel kinda bad about it, since they're clearly trying!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Individual opinions about social situations | Accept
Requester: SurveyCreator_L [A1WOBGECF1UI8C] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.40] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.71] [Fast: 2.90] [Comm: 2.92] [Fair: 3.40] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this study is to explore individual opinions about various social situations
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, it's definitely not every time someone does a lot that we can tell! Just sometimes, someone will have some bad luck and end up doing a bunch of the exact same paraphrase, and they run out of ideas, and we feel kinda bad about it, since they're clearly trying!
Can you hand out badges for having the GoldClub qual?

:angelic:

:writing:

Status
Not open for further replies.