05/21-MindCrime Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
do a deep in the money call option. its cheaper.
"A deep in the money option has an exercise, or strike price, significantly below (for acall option) or above (for a put option) the market price of the underlying asset."

Reactions: GTR and cb456

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
right click the req name in hit finder.
Thank you for replying to me. For some reason it is not showing up on my hit finder. I know her ID ASMLDLW9TJXSG but that's about it. It shows up In my hit Tracker as an assigned hit but I see no way to contact using that. I'm so frustrated.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for replying to me. For some reason it is not showing up on my hit finder. I know her ID ASMLDLW9TJXSG but that's about it. It shows up In my hit Tracker as an assigned hit but I see no way to contact using that. I'm so frustrated.
give me the name and i will get the link for you.

Reactions: K'Lee

Azazael

Reaction score
wasn't that bad for me....I read pretty fast and I'm was pretty familiar withe subject matter as a friend had the same thing before but not as severe.....I'll take over grinding out $15 worth of 5ives....ugh...

yeah i mean its a lot to read, im from a medical background so it was easy to read....just again, a lot to read. but the pay is good imo

Reactions: rsclone

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
If you copy the URL from the 'Contact Requester' link for any HIT in your activity (regardless of requester) you can paste the link into a text edit, url bar, etc...and replace the info in the URL with the appropriate Requester ID. I've done it before successfully. Let me know if you need a hand.

See ecko @ecko's post below :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: K'Lee

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
PE $56
Done for the day....going to check out a Nissan Rogue and get some dinner....
which means some $100/hr stuff is fixing to drop...so good luck and enjoy...
you're welcome....lol

Reactions: JenniLeigh and ecko
Status
Not open for further replies.