05/20 - Scintillating Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: [ONLY DESKTOP/LAPTOP USERS!] Experience communication in future traffic. | Accept
Requester: lep [ASBZ34NZCVV7A] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about car-to-pedestrian-communication in future traffic.
Requirements: Masters Exists; AVLightExpert DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.2
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

edit: this was just a test, don't know anything about this hit.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!

About Amazon payments, I transferred money from my Amazon payments to my bank Thursday afternoon. Normally, it would have been in my bank account Friday but it was not there. I called my bank and they said they could see the deposit was ready to go, but that Amazon had included instructions to wait until Monday to deposit it.

I tried to talk to Amazon and was informed there is no phone number for mturk workers. A few years ago I had talked on the phone to someone......

Anyone else having this problem? (about when the deposit is recorded?)
"was informed there is no phone number for mturk workers. " Well, there was a few months ago (haven't used it since then). They have/had a callback number (which I can find right now).

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
In HF, same thing that always happens, I get this box. Usually, I just click Mturk Crowd, and the HIT is exported to MTC.

But when I click on 'Mturk Crowd' like I usually do to export to the forum, no HIT shows up on the forum. I've tried clicking short/plain/BBCode/markdown each, before clicking Mturk Crowd, nothing seems to work. I checked the forum, and they're not going to another thread or anything.
I've had that happen to me before, it ended up fixing on its own though :\ When you click the Mturk Crowd button does the little "are you sure thing" pop up but then the hit doesn't go anywhere, or does that not pop up either?

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Web content survey | Accept
Requester: Mainack Mondal [AU9HXYTGV7XZ2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $26.34] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.68] [Fast: 4.97] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 43] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 1
Description: Answer four question about the web content
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
Good morning!

About Amazon payments, I transferred money from my Amazon payments to my bank Thursday afternoon. Normally, it would have been in my bank account Friday but it was not there. I called my bank and they said they could see the deposit was ready to go, but that Amazon had included instructions to wait until Monday to deposit it.

I tried to talk to Amazon and was informed there is no phone number for mturk workers. A few years ago I had talked on the phone to someone......

Anyone else having this problem? (about when the deposit is recorded?)
Friday deposits usually go in on Mondays when it's Friday and the weekend. For most banks it seems anyway.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
In HF, same thing that always happens, I get this box. Usually, I just click Mturk Crowd, and the HIT is exported to MTC.

But when I click on 'Mturk Crowd' like I usually do to export to the forum, no HIT shows up on the forum. I've tried clicking short/plain/BBCode/markdown each, before clicking Mturk Crowd, nothing seems to work. I checked the forum, and they're not going to another thread or anything.
Weird. I have no idea how to fix that.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Friday deposits usually go in on Mondays when it's Friday and the weekend. For most banks it seems anyway.
This is why I'm always poor on the weekend.

Get 3 transfers going in basically every Monday....Friday through Sunday's transfers.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I've had that happen to me before, it ended up fixing on its own though :\ When you click the Mturk Crowd button does the little "are you sure thing" pop up but then the hit doesn't go anywhere, or does that not pop up either?
Yeah, the "Are you sure you want to export this HIT to MturkCrowd.com?" comes up, I guess I just blanked on that lol. I just tried again, from HF and one from my HIT queue. It does ask if I'm sure, and I click 'OK' but it still doesn't export.
Weird. I have no idea how to fix that.
That's okay, I appreciate you both responding. It's happened before, and usually fixed itself before it's worth complaining about. But I was just starting to enjoy sharing HITs, and now I can't :p

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, the "Are you sure you want to export this HIT to MturkCrowd.com?" comes up, I guess I just blanked on that lol. I just tried again, from HF and one from my HIT queue. It does ask if I'm sure, and I click 'OK' but it still doesn't export.

That's okay, I appreciate you both responding. It's happened before, and usually fixed itself before it's worth complaining about. But I was just starting to enjoy sharing HITs, and now I can't :p
I would say if no one figures it out here, maybe post in the MTS thread, Kadauchi @Kadauchi might already know what it is.

Also my last useless bit of "help" have you restarted your browser recently?

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey about how you think when you shop | Accept
Requester: Lilly Kofler [A1A4WEM697UXG6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.43] [Pay: 3.78] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.77] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: This HIT should take about a minute.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I would say if no one figures it out here, maybe post in the MTS thread, Kadauchi @Kadauchi might already know what it is.

Also my last useless bit of "help" have you restarted your browser recently?
Yeah, I meant to mention it in my OP but must not have. I not only restarted the browser, but I reinstalled Chrome all together, along with MTS. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before posting in the MTS thread/messaging kadauchi. Sundays are days to rest for most, not solve pita problems :wink: :p

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant to mention it in my OP but must not have, I not only restarted the browser, but I reinstalled Chrome all together, along with MTS. I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before posting in the MTS thread/messaging kadauchi. Sundays are days to rest for most, not solve pita problems :wink: :p
You're not even getting the failure Notification?

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi This is what happens, I click OK and the "are you sure you want to" dialogue goes away as normal, but when I go to the forum and refresh, no HIT has been exported.

Reactions: Kadauchi
Status
Not open for further replies.