05/20 - Famous Canines Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

for those who want to go blind - there are some new jeffrey du's up that I've never seen before. they seem reasonably well paid but I've only done 1.

masters only, 20+ cents per min

Last edited by a moderator:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
He doesn't even love me anymore.
I can't see how that's even possible, you're such a friendly person always ready with a kind word for anyone, happy when other people are happy. It's probably just a misunderstanding.

Reactions: Vanyanka

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
please tag me if you do call it, i might miss it xD

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
back after day flip, i got a nasty headache still, ugh

Reactions: <Gucci>

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Wish I could save these pictures from a9 because I just got a dude with the longest neck ive ever seen. Easily could have went toe-to-teo to with the world's record holder for longest neck. I don't even think it was photoshopped. a9 should pay me $.60 because I wasted 3 minutes looking up record holders for longest necks.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wish I could save these pictures from a9 because I just got a dude with the longest neck ive ever seen. Easily could have went toe-to-teo to with the world's record holder for longest neck. I don't even think it was photoshopped. a9 should pay me $.60 because I wasted 3 minutes looking up record holders for longest necks.
I could have sworn that didn't say neck you made me look twice at your post funny guy.

Reactions: ShereKahn

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There was a dumb show on tv called American Guns that nobody remembers, but I will never forget it because the girl there had one of the longest necks I've ever seen.

Reactions: ShereKahn

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a dumb show on tv called American Guns that nobody remembers, but I will never forget it because the girl there had one of the longest necks I've ever seen.

That is an impressive neck she has indeed! You should have seen this guys though, it was like two of those.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.