05/20 - Famous Canines Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
You could just ask, the consequences are much less severe, but if you're also trying to eliminate some of the competition then you could create a Hit specifically for workers in TX and go from there.
Actually instead of asking I just retained all of the information I leeched from these geniuses a year ago and made my own lists.

Thank you peoples <3

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Honestly I can tell you 99.99% if it's past 10PM they're on night crew and nobody gives a fuck as long as you're not causing a problem. Other then getting stealth drunk, go into the bathroom, drink a bit, come out all tipsy and offer them some booze. Then proceed to close down the mcdonalds, they pull out their stash and you party like it's 1999.
Great advice. You're a credit to this forum.

Shannon

Reaction score
You guys ate all pathetic. How do I get stealth drunk at a McDonald's?
Multiple times we handed the night crew at the local mcdonalds booze through the drive through window for a bag of cheeseburgers. (Obviously was people we knew) I assure you the workers there are probably already drunk and won't care.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
suck up. I see she has really cracked down with that whip since your "disappearance"
Someone getting kicked out of a Sizzler's will always be hilarious. Just the series of life decisions than make you go into a Sizzler's in the first place...And then almost getting kicked out there? I'm laughing again thinking about it.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
They don't tell us! I read on TO that it was 15. That's what gave me hope. It was accurate.
re: Keith Lit HIT - thanks for getting back to me.

My Survey Queue says "15 Surveys completed" and just delivered a 16th... so maybe not...

EDIT: on the 17th survey now...."I WANT MY 4 DOLLARS!" (from Say Anything)

EDIT EDIT: Was 17 surveys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm moving to Texas in a few weeks. I wanted to know who from here is there so I can come kill them and take their turkmaster and hitscraper list.
Oh I see. I used to know a few people that lived in texas. Who's there now, I don't know anymore. I'm sure there are plenty of serial killers though. Probably easy enough to fit in.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tribune

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Someone getting kicked out of a Sizzler's will always be hilarious. Just the series of life decisions than make you go into a Sizzler's in the first place...And then almost getting kicked out there? I'm laughing again thinking about it.
I'm laughing about the fact that a sizzlers exists. I'm pretty sure they got kicked out of our the city when I was about 10 years old.

Last edited:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
No lie, as i was reading this i was opening a fortune cookie that said "men show their character in nothing more clearly than by what they think laughable"

no point here, just one of those odd serendipity things

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
She said they tried to kick her out, which implies that they didn't succeed. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.