05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesric

Reaction score
Nice little Sunday panic attack after that $10 heart survey. I accepted it last night and just now completed it, and didn't see it in my HITs. Amazon's goal bar showed the earnings, but MTS didn't. Then I found it submitted in yesterday's hits. Apparently it goes on the day you accepted it.:sweat:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Interesting academic survey | Accept
Requester: Kellogg Kteily Lab [A8VNY3KPRHHRC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.42[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.25[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.93[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.79[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.96[/color]] [Reviews=94] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete an interesting study! 10 minutes, earn $1 plus the potential for more in bonus
Qualifications: Exclude Joint DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I would have voted "meh" as well, but I think Peachy @Peachy is correct with the yes/no poll. It caused me to think and really focus on my thoughts of this season and look into my heart. Therefore, I went with no and need some headache medicine.

jan

Reaction score
There's a severe thunderstorm alert for our county. Among the recommendations - they say to seek shelter and
to 'stay in a car that’s not a convertible.'

Which seems to make sense.......:writing:

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.10
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nice little Sunday panic attack after that $10 heart survey. I accepted it last night and just now completed it, and didn't see it in my HITs. Amazon's goal bar showed the earnings, but MTS didn't. Then I found it submitted in yesterday's hits. Apparently it goes on the day you accepted it.:sweat:
We've all been there.
My first was a $20 transcription HIT.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I would have voted "meh" as well, but I think Peachy @Peachy is correct with the yes/no poll. It caused me to think and really focus on my thoughts of this season and look into my heart. Therefore, I went with no and need some headache medicine.
Where's the "I can't watch it yet" option though

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Study: Decision Making Under Uncertainty | Accept
Requester: Louis-Pierre Lepage [A3JYXI7TSIWOFH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.19[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]Acceptable[/color]] [Rej=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Description: Academic study on decision making. Total payment (including bonus) of around $2.5-$3.75 on average, expected length of around 15-20 minutes.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Not completed before. DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: MarkC

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Thoughts on the sidebar?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thoughts on the sidebar?

I think it's handsome, but also I keep MTC on half my screen and work on half my screen so if it messes up with that it would make me sad. I'm sure I'd adjust, though.

Can it be hide-able (hideable isn't a word???) like one of the contributor perk things?

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I think it's handsome, but also I keep MTC on half my screen and work on half my screen so if it messes up with that it would make me sad. I'm sure I'd adjust, though.

Can it be hide-able (hideable isn't a word???) like one of the contributor perk things?
Yeah I half screen a lot, so that might be tight.

Reactions: aveline

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score

I like the idea of being hideable. I honestly don't think I would use it much. Tomorrow survey!!!

Reactions: jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Not by default, unfortunately. You can adblock it, but the posts stay that same width. I would like to look into some sort of addon that provides a little more flexibility with that.

It's a ways off before we really commit to anything though. This is just me playing with the newer XenForo version on the test server to get a feel for how we're going to want things set up.

Reactions: thismegan and jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My feet hurt, I am exhausted, and it's busy, and I still have to trim two horses when I get off in two hours. I won't be home until probably six hours from now.

Can I give up on this week right now? Buuut I am side hustling $90 today. lol

Chris26

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm currently on my fifth day turking and I had a question regarding panda. What do you guys think is the best way to get hits with it? In regards to the panda mode or search mode and any settings. I've only caught 1-2 hits in my five days with panda but my hit catcher catches a lot more often. I usually run 1-2 hits in hit catcher and 1-2 hits in panda at a time, is this too much maybe or even too little? I've made sure I don't get many PRE.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyTacos and jan

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm currently on my fifth day turking and I had a question regarding panda. What do you guys think is the best way to get hits with it? In regards to the panda mode or search mode and any settings. I've only caught 1-2 hits in my five days with panda but my hit catcher catches a lot more often. I usually run 1-2 hits in hit catcher and 1-2 hits in panda at a time, is this too much maybe or even too little? I've made sure I don't get many PRE.
Depends on if it's a survey or batches. for high dollar surveys I set it for 10 seconds, 30-40 seconds for batches. I don't really do surveys any more though, I rather be shot than to answer the same questions every day hours on end.

Reactions: KittyTacos

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 32W3UF2EZOVJ2PI4ZPYAQYL9P0U4CP.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for 10-minute survey (late payment)

Status
Not open for further replies.