05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
A call center! And thank you!! I've been unemployed for about 3 months and they hired me on the spot which blew my mind since I had so many interviews that felt like they went the same way but I didn't hear anything, so this is magical.
I wish you the best of luck and hope you enjoy it but if it is like call centers where I live, there is probably a reason why they hire so often and on the spot.

Reactions: jan and cassius

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
A little better week - 933 hits submitted (thanks to a few batches to get the numbers up from the previous week) but only 400'ish approved.

PE transfered out $25.25 which is better than the $14 and change that went to my bank last week.

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Judgment Study 057 | Accept
Requester: Elise Chandon [ANRAX6GZBNWLG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.79] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=3.64] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=71] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 25
Description: This is an academic survey. We are collecting data for research purposes. We are interested in your evaluations of different daily events.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
idk why I tried for the Tamara qual because I don't like doing them.
call me crazy (but not CrazyCatMan because I'm catless), but even if you don't use the qual, it's probably good to have so you have some choices if you aren't finding anything or that requester might put up something else with that qual that you like better. I suppose the worst that can happen is they will revoke the qual if you have it and don't use it.

jan

Reaction score
has anyone made an enfleurage before? I have tons of violets and (more importantly) our liliacs are just starting to bloom (I love liliacs).

I was thinking of just using a cheap coconut oil

Reactions: scrmcasey and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
good morning.

I have some regrets which led to me being completely exhausted and hardly functional for a shift at work today. Whoops.

cassius

Reaction score
has anyone made an enfleurage before? I have tons of violets and (more importantly) our liliacs are just starting to bloom (I love liliacs).

I was thinking of just using a cheap coconut oil
Not experience with this one, but studied aromatherapy once upon a time enough to use it in my practice, so, can you try shea butter? Personnally prefer it to others.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Not experience with this one, but studied aromatherapy once upon a time enough to use it in my practice, so, can you try shea butter? Personnally prefer it to others.
I think that the oil is to get the scent. The end product could be mixed with shea butter (or anything else that you want). But I don't know if you could use that at first? The traditional method of enfleurage is to use lard - and I don't want to (vegetarian and all that).

Reactions: cassius

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Title: Predict the effects of social programs. Large bonuses available! | Accept
Requester: Eva [A2B59Z19WCLATF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$4.91] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=4.58] [Comm=2.82] [Fair=4.38] [Reviews=55] [ToS=5]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Make predictions given information
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Completed earlier round DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Well, that figures. This morning it's clear. And now, when we're about to head out to do our farm work -there's torrential rain out there.

Lovely. Nothing like rain and cow manure.

bbl

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ok, now it's reached stupid level. Local TV News running a GOT countdown clock (countdown to the start of the final episode).
I get it. It's kind of a big deal. I had a countdown to the start of the final season.

Status
Not open for further replies.