05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
On sunday morning, at about 11am, I will be dropping my daughter off to her mother;
it's a short weekend for me, because my kid is going to be in a fashion show.
around 12:15 I'll be back home, maybe up to half a hour later depending on traffic.
I'll flit between mturk and other stuff online until around 11:30pm, when I'll just get tired and bored, and go to bed.
I won't be going to work on monday.
forced personal day.
so... I'll be online between mturk and some other tasks until I get bored at about 10pm.

wooo

Reactions: It's Gamera!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Spend 15 minutes looking for evidence of bad ads on a website using Chrome | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Brian Dolan [A1AI6SW05HWSQ3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Spend 15 minutes looking for evidence of bad ads on a website Chrome
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 27
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: All NDAd Turkers is 100;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
These will do :purpleheart:

Last edited:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Spend 15 minutes looking for evidence of bad ads on a website using Chrome | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Brian Dolan [A1AI6SW05HWSQ3] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.00/hr] [Pen: 0.50 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Spend 15 minutes looking for evidence of bad ads on a website Chrome
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 27
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: All NDAd Turkers is 100;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
These will do p>
Sara Gates @Sara Gates

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service.

Did your day get better now?
My military service was the best work I ever did, and I'm particularly proud that I belong to a four-generation family. So thank you for the kind words.

And no, it hasn't. I'm just trying to fight too many battles at once. Thank you for asking. I was just about to take a walk, see if that helps, then do some more work, maybe. What a crappy way to try and make a living. [ Don't pay too much attention to what I might say right now; right now, everything is negative. But ... your note was a bright spot in my day. :) ]

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
My military service was the best work I ever did, and I'm particularly proud that I belong to a four-generation family. So thank you for the kind words.

And no, it hasn't. I'm just trying to fight too many battles at once. Thank you for asking. I was just about to take a walk, see if that helps, then do some more work, maybe. What a crappy way to try and make a living. [ Don't pay too much attention to what I might say right now; right now, everything is negative. But ... your note was a bright spot in my day. :) ]
Hey, I appreciate all your kind words throughout the day, as well! From another fellow service member, hang in there. And if you ever need to chat, hit me up :)

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

Well I am sincerely grateful. I hope you're able to overcome whatever it is your going though.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I appreciate all your kind words throughout the day, as well! From another fellow service member, hang in there. And if you ever need to chat, hit me up :)
Thanks, LlamaRhama @LlamaRhama, I will. ... and because of the lyric part that goes "rama lama ding dong," your handle has always reminded me of [ and if there's an ad, just skip it ] ....

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks, LlamaRhama @LlamaRhama, I will. ... and because of the lyric part that goes "rama lama ding dong," your handle has always reminded me of [ and if there's an ad, just skip it ] ....
Haha. See? You've brightened up my night just by posting that! Now it's stuck in my head indefinitely. (Better than a Taylor Swift song being there)

Status
Not open for further replies.