Last edited:
D

Deleted member 526

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
The following error occurred:
The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.
Oh no! Does it need resized or something or uploaded to imgur?

Reactions: Tribune

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone still doing Daemo? I got one email bonus, then nothing the second time. I went on the site now and I can't sign in? It even says my email can't be found (when I asked for a password reminder, thinking I forgot it).
just got another bonus email, thats 2 for today and I don't even work on it that much ,,,

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Stanford HCI for work related to 3DW3BNF1GHXG7SILAS9JZ8AG2O8V8Q.
The value of your bonus is: $6.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your ongoing participation in our study, and for baring with us through these bugs. Taks that are not yet accepted won't be paid for yet, but will be paid for as soon as they are accepted.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone dealing with lag on turk for the past couple weeks. I've turned off turk assist and it seems to be the exact same. I also have the AMT tooltip blocker extension. Haven't tried turning it off yet but I remember it loading like ass without it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Choose correct synonyms | PANDA
Requester: Motoki Wu [A1R9S3ZK7ZCVS8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: For each of the ~50 sentences, you will choose if a word can be replaced with any of the synonyms.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Anyone dealing with lag on turk for the past couple weeks. I've turned off turk assist and it seems to be the exact same. I also have the AMT tooltip blocker extension. Haven't tried turning it off yet but I remember it loading like ass without it.
Is it TO? That usually seems to be the culprit.

Reactions: aveline

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it TO? That usually seems to be the culprit.
TA has TO built into it, and turning it off also disables it (I guess that's obvious lol) and I don't use the TO script, I've always just used it from TA. I'm not quite sure if it's my net connection because I've taken my laptop to random places to test it and it's the exact same. I've already restarted the laptop as well as uninstall junk but nothing seems to fix it.

Reactions: kryss

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
TA has TO built into it, and turning it off also disables it (I guess that's obvious lol) and I don't use the TO script, I've always just used it from TA. I'm not quite sure if it's my net connection because I've taken my laptop to random places to test it and it's the exact same. I've already restarted the laptop as well as uninstall junk but nothing seems to fix it.
Have you cleared your cache?

Reactions: Metallica and kryss

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you cleared your cache?
I have within the past few weeks and just did it again. Still isn't the same as it used to be but its noticeably faster now.

Reactions: aveline

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I had periodic lag that I was blaming on my own personal internet, but for the last three days it's been just as laggy and I had bandwidth to spare.

It's entirely possible that it's just.... Mturk. They've been taking minimal efforts to reduce lag by kind of throttling page requests, but it could very well be that Mturk is struggling under the weight of traffic or something.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Lesbian and Bisexual Women's Life Experiences Survey | PANDA
Requester: Trauma and Emotion Regulation Lab [A3S6985Q976KLS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.71 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.80 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.13 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This study aims to examine how lesbian and bisexual women's life experiences affect their thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: Survey Completers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Shannon

Reaction score
Title: Lesbian and Bisexual Women's Life Experiences Survey | PANDA
Requester: Trauma and Emotion Regulation Lab [A3S6985Q976KLS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.71 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.80 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.13 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This study aims to examine how lesbian and bisexual women's life experiences affect their thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: Survey Completers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
Estimate says it will take 1-2 hours to complete and I believe it... I got a bunch of pages in and it had only inched like a cm on the % bar. I noped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.