05/18 - Tapir Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
Statement from Elizabeth Ailes:

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

And another.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score

I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life...

And another.
Today is over. Go back to bed.

cassius

Reaction score
The year is young still not quite middle age. a lot of people gone already and several at Fox. They had a financial reporter die, that guy that used to be with Hannity and now this.

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

And another.
oh shit

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:coffeeowl:

Good Morning kids! Hope everyone has a good day in spite of all the bad news.

I was in high school when Temple of the Dog came out. Chris Cornell will always be one of my favorite rock gods. A voice like no other. Thank you for the music sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.