05/16 - Wick Thursday!

What should tomorrow’s Daily Thread be named?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I made like no money to day because I had shit to do, because everyone knows when I need money the most is when other shit seems to come up.

I mean, sup.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also my complex got a new laundromat and the laundry machines now can be paid from your cell phone and they TEXT YOU WHEN THEY'RE ALMOST DONE and I can check if there are available machines before I leave my apt and so now I'm going to just stay here till I die.
Congrats, you win best turker award. Are you actually proud of yourself?
I am, I'm still working kind of. It's extremely difficult for me to focus on something that isn't... like... videogames for more than 5 minutes lol

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Also my complex got a new laundromat and the laundry machines now can be paid from your cell phone and they TEXT YOU WHEN THEY'RE ALMOST DONE and I can check if there are available machines before I leave my apt and so now I'm going to just stay here till I die.

I am, I'm still working kind of. It's extremely difficult for me to focus on something that isn't... like... videogames for more than 5 minutes lol
Like my stepfather used to say (a lot) "Now you can finally put some ham in yer beans!"

Reactions: GTR and Despairagus

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm at 152.41 now, best day ever. Still picking away and have something like $20 in ED articles in my queue waiting for me. Really stellar day!

I want everyone to have great days every day.

Am super tired though.
Best day ever PE posts are the only PE posts I approve of.

Congrats. :highfive:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

You had me at laundry machines that text you when they're almost done.

"Hey gurl, you about to hit your spin cycle?"

Status
Not open for further replies.