05/16 - Wick Thursday!

What should tomorrow’s Daily Thread be named?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windir

Reaction score
Well, I guess I will only be helping one pup at a time...the rescue owner does not want to "add to my pack" right now since I have a handful when I have my daycare dogs....It's only 7 dogs total and that's only two days a week, come on lol
Awwwwwww, sweet puppy dogs.

Reactions: KittyTacos

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Kyle Hyndman for work related to 3PMR2DOWOPNL9UHQCD1YYHPU6YG54J.
The value of your bonus is: $1.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
It never fails I don't watch my email like a hawk :redpandanap:and I get invites to try and catch some work, I watch my email like a hawk and I get nothing but spam.:redpandarage:

At least this time the study wasn't full/closed when I found it. :jekjek:

Reactions: cb456 and savvy

Castor

Reaction score
Come back Geo's. That's the first good batch I've caught in like a week and a half. I don't know if it's me or mturk in general but since I got back from vacation I can't seem to catch anything

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an online interaction study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Whitson [AST67UO5RF1EX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.47[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.71[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=18] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Read a description of a role and do a role play using a real-time chat platform. Participants must complete the HIT immediately upon accepting it due to the fact that you will be interacting with another person in real-time.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1116715069-147229] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

KittyTacos

Reaction score
It never fails I don't watch my email like a hawk :redpandanap:and I get invites to try and catch some work, I watch my email like a hawk and I get nothing but spam.:redpandarage:

At least this time the study wasn't full/closed when I found it. :jekjek:

Welcome to my world....:cat:

Reactions: PJ-DIY and cb456

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Customer Service Survey | Accept
Requester: Shobhit Agrawal [AU1ZX3RFJNJ7B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$58.04] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00
Description: Customer Service Survey
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2 min timer. 1:30 to complete[/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Listen to and rate the complexity of sounds produced using a whistle instrument | Accept
Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]16.82[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.92[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.77[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.13[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.33[/color]] [Reviews=36] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 30:00
Description: Rate a set of sounds produced using a slide whistle based on how complex they sound // must wear headphones // $1.50, ca. 6 mins
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
P.E. 17 hits now. I don't know how I'm going to explain to my kids how we aren't eating next week because I've only caught a few hits today. Nevermind I've almost doubled my daily $$ goal already with those 17. I don't understand why Amazon thought would be useful to track that. Maybe it's just me.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
P.E. 17 hits now. I don't know how I'm going to explain to my kids how we aren't eating next week because I've only caught a few hits today. Nevermind I've almost doubled my daily $$ goal already with those 17. I don't understand why Amazon thought would be useful to track that. Maybe it's just me.
I've thought of three reasons:
1. New people who want to easily see how close they are to limit.
2. People who max out some days and want to see how close they are if they're praying for a fat batch or whatever...or to see if they're close to being done.
3. People playing MTC Survivor.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I used to set daily HIT goals when I cared about numbers. There was a period where I always made sure to sub at least 1k per day, whether I had hit my $ goal or not.

What I think is silly about it though is that that information is already on the dashboard. It already tells you exactly how many you've done today. I understand the $ goal because at least that total isn't included on the stock dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.