Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.77[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.31[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.93[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.96[/color]] [Reviews=76] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 10 minutes. Compensation: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1899823421-146690] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A quick survey about your work | Accept
Requester: Mustafa Akben [A23MAMZFEU5VTQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]26.47[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey will take 10-15 min. In this survey, you will write two or three sentences about a change event in your workplace and answer questions about this change.
Qualifications: Taken DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 0; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Not having mosquitos is seriously my favorite thing about living in the desert. Probably like the only upside, really.
Sometimes I see them here, but they definitely aren't in swarms like in humid climates. (New Mexico)

Reactions: aveline

alk69

Reaction score
I see the foot guy is back for those of you who have an overwhelming desire to photograph your various forms of foot fungi, foot molds, and foot strangenesses like those extra toes and such. And since it includes foot attire(I adore this phrase, since I collect socks. Not that I started out to collect socks, but it just happened that way over the decades.), here's your chance to show off those striped witch socks you haven't shown anyone yet.

Reactions: Blakkat and aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Not having mosquitos is seriously my favorite thing about living in the desert. .
I also live in the desert, but like 10 miles from the river so I don't see mosquitos often (they usually stay by the river plus the city sprays for mosquitos in the area of the river).

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes I see them here, but they definitely aren't in swarms like in humid climates. (New Mexico)
I've been here for a little over two years and haven't seen one yet. I don't exactly get out much at night in the warmer months, though. But in CA, mosquitos and crane flies were always ridiculous in the summer. I'm not missing them.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
New Mexico isn't a humid climate. The most humid it gets is July-Sept and it's still nothing compared to the midwest and east coast and Gulf coast if you look at things from a dewpoint metric.

Status
Not open for further replies.