05/15 - Tabby Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. My confusion lies in when to submit the hit. I haven't read anything yet because I'm waiting on the email with the gift card information so I can get started. I was trying to confirm if I submit the code I got with the HIT before I have done anything. I'm pretty sure that's what the instructions said, but this is the first hit like this that I've done, so I want to make sure I do it right.
when you get the giftcard, there will be more instructions, including a survey link.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. My confusion lies in when to submit the hit. I haven't read anything yet because I'm waiting on the email with the gift card information so I can get started. I was trying to confirm if I submit the code I got with the HIT before I have done anything. I'm pretty sure that's what the instructions said, but this is the first hit like this that I've done, so I want to make sure I do it right.
You need to submit the code with the original hit so that she knows who to send the gift card to. In the gift card email it tells you what chapters to read and gives a new link to the survey.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
when you get the giftcard, there will be more instructions, including a survey link.
Thank you for your help. :)
You need to submit the code with the original hit so that she knows who to send the gift card to. In the gift card email it tells you what chapters to read and gives a new link to the survey.
Thank you for clarifying that. I needed to be sure. Submitting now. :thumbup:

Reactions: nana

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess now would be a good time to walk to the school next door and vote on my state's next govenor

I'll allow you guys to catch all of the hits while I'm gone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Attitudes | Accept
Requester: Beth Dietz [A3HTAGXPANFW5C] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social attitudes. Select the link below to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
So we submit this hit with the code while waiting on the email? Will he send the link to the survey through email?
She'll send you an email with further instructions. She told me yesterday to go ahead and submit the hit and she'll approve it after the final survey is completed.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
She'll send you an email with further instructions. She told me yesterday to go ahead and submit the hit and she'll approve it after the final survey is completed.
Thank you, neighbor. (this only makes sense if you're in Alabama. haha)

Reactions: ALinAL

Jsws91

Reaction score
Do you guys remember those hits from a few ue years back where you had to type in the book titles? I used to like those.. but don't remember the name.. wonder if they are still around

Status
Not open for further replies.