05/15 - Modernizing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have family in Hawaii and they're sending me pictures from their new house. Now I have a totally reasonable excuse to book a flight to Hawaii! What about you, Amy?
My sister lived in Hawaii for a few years. I've always regretted not going out to visit her. I hope you end up going!

After today it's supposed to be sunny, dry, and in the mid 60's for the rest of the week. I have my garden planned out and I'm finally going to get it in the ground! I can't wait :)

charlie

Reaction score
i'm sorry but there's never a time of day when I want to imagine I'm a designer and to describe what a new piece of clothing will look like. quick return!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So many of my favorite requesters have left Mturk. Are there any good ones that post during normal daytime hours?
Nothing is consistent.
Best to just strap yourself in for the shitshow and hope something good happens.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
After today it's supposed to be sunny, dry, and in the mid 60's for the rest of the week. I have my garden planned out and I'm finally going to get it in the ground! I can't wait :)
gardening is the best! I got mine mostly finished yesterday, and that's making me happy today :)

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister lived in Hawaii for a few years. I've always regretted not going out to visit her. I hope you end up going!

gardening is the best! I got mine mostly finished yesterday, and that's making me happy today :)
First batch of green beans this year were picked and eaten yesterday :hungry:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
These always take about 2 minutes and mostly they submit just fine...mostly...
Title: Pick whether you think the following 50 ETFs will go up or down tomorrow. | PANDA
Requester: Joe Lo [A2CIK5WEHBJBNU] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give us your opinion about these 50 U.S. Exchange Traded Funds - how will their price move tomorrow?
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.