05/13 - Simple Sunday!

Hit poster tie breaker

• Saj

• Lovemuppet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy crap why the price increase from $16 to $40? Thats insane
And I spent a good hour and a half doing mine and didn't do it half as* so I hope my next invite is at the $40 amount because that would be sweet.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's too bad. I hate rejections especially the high handed ones.What hits were they?
got two rejections from biggersplash with a VERY condescending note I almost never get rejections except on slow days when I am reaching..

Reactions: GRR

GRR

Reaction score
That's too bad. I hate rejections especially the high handed ones.What hits were they?
they were called biggersplash....I am gonna c and p the note..they said that their reasons were private so they could not tell me why...hang on

GRR

Reaction score
Feedback

Unfortunately, our review criteria reveal that you have not executed the task the way we asked you to fulfill it. Since our review criteria are private, we also cannot disclose the details behind our rejection decision. If you choose to participate in the future, we ask you to read the instructions carefully and fulfill the task properly so we can make an accept decision.

edit: bear in mind that they approved 7 outa 9

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
WHO DAT?
BOSTON DAT WHO...

They all said
Celtics have no chance
Can't beat Bucks
Can't beat Sixers
Will get swept by Cavs

Looks like Boston whoopin some Cavs ass to me...
no one said the Celtics would get swept by the Cavs (I gave Boston one game in this series), but it was a nice win today.

beating Lebron 3 more times and i will believe Boston. and then the Rockets can pound on them

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the first hit from their first go at this project last year was 24$

D

Deleted member 481

they were called biggersplash....I am gonna c and p the note..they said that their reasons were private so they could not tell me why...hang on
I checked & on 5/7 I got 1 hit approved. Says up to $4 in earnings. Looks like I either didn't qualify for the other hits or just didn't do em.

Last edited by a moderator:

GRR

Reaction score
I just do not care..5 out of 5 of my last rejections have come on slow days...it will not change my 99.7 even a point

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Feedback

Well, that's not very helpful, I mean, as far as helping someone know what to do. Strange.
Unfortunately, our review criteria reveal that you have not executed the task the way we asked you to fulfill it. Since our review criteria are private, we also cannot disclose the details behind our rejection decision. If you choose to participate in the future, we ask you to read the instructions carefully and fulfill the task properly so we can make an accept decision.

edit: bear in mind that they approved 7 outa 9

Reactions: GRR

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
because if the Rockets can beat GSW... i like their chances against Boston

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

GRR

Reaction score
I checked & on 5/7 I got 1 hit approved. Says up to $4 in earnings. Looks like I either didn't qualify for the other hits or just didn't do em.
yeah...I did one a few days ago and it approved or else I would not have done more

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My "Get qualified for: "Highlight relevant information (10 x $0.40 for +-3 minutes)" was approved but I must not have liked them enough to do any others, or didn't get the qual. :shrug:

GRR

Reaction score
strange indeed! That is the part that I find weird. I am going to reject your hit and not tell you why?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My "Get qualified for: "Highlight relevant information (10 x $0.40 for +-3 minutes)" was approved but I must not have liked them enough to do any others, or didn't get the qual. :shrug:
yeah they were pretty shit.

I did 2 and realized that and stopped. they all approved.

Reactions: GRR and DareAngel3
Status
Not open for further replies.