Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god I went to bed hoping the Jamelios would still be there when I woke up and they were :LOL:

Did anyone figure out the cap yet?

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh my god I went to bed hoping the Jamelios would still be there when I woke up and they were :LOL:

Did anyone figure out the cap yet?
didn't they say somebody started false capping around 1200?

makes it a real pita to keep going after that happens.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

DucciGucci

Reaction score
Title: Survey regarding thoughts, feelings, language, and emotions.(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of California, Berkeley [A1M1D1IICF5R1W] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.88 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.58 Fairness
★★★★ 4.15 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [43417-42828] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

corsies

Reaction score
I got a cap on jamielos at 493 this morning but I did like 500 ore more last night so don't know if the one's from last night count with today's total. I tried refreshing but still getting message feeling kinda sad like I should be able to do more

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a cap on jamielos at 493 this morning but I did like 500 ore more last night so don't know if the one's from last night count with today's total. I tried refreshing but still getting message feeling kinda sad like I should be able to do more
Throw it back and try accepting another.

corsies

Reaction score
Throw it back and try accepting another.
i did that several times but still getting message will keep trying. I have been up doing since 5:45 am this morning could not sleep. maybe I did a 1000 total??

I guess it's on to A9s. Question on a9s with the left image problem box if it says I do not see a _____ whatever type of shoe (slipper for example) but you see a different type of shoe do you click on I do not see a slipper or do you just not click on anything? you see something but it is not what it should be?

Last edited:
Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My theory is there are two pools of HITs, a bigger one (that starts with "Hey") and a smaller one (that starts with the name), and you start running into duplicates (capping out) on the smaller pool at around 1000 total. You'll just have to keep returning the capped message ones if you want to keep working.

I gave up at 1200 though after returning 17 in a row. Supposedly you can power through to 1500.

corsies

Reaction score
My theory is there are two pools of HITs, a bigger one (that starts with "Hey") and a smaller one (that starts with the name), and you start running into duplicates (capping out) on the smaller pool at around 1000 total. You'll just have to keep returning the capped message ones if you want to keep working.

I gave up at 1200 though after returning 17 in a row. Supposedly you can power through to 1500.
I accepted and returned like 20 times but still getting message I guess I am done so sad.....

maybe because I had many expire on me last night they count towards your total?

Reactions: Kerek

corsies

Reaction score

I hope endor doesn't block for return accept return accept I am still trying

Reactions: Kerek

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Good morning, guys.
I'm working on the Jamelios. Is anyone else having trouble submitting them. Every time I try, the HIT box turns into the mTurk's main page, and then I have to return the HIT. It's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.