05/13 - Seafood Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I allowed it, because it worked awhile ago. Is there a way to check that?
if you click on the lock on the left side of the web address in chrome theres an option to allow microphone on the page

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I allowed it, because it worked awhile ago. Is there a way to check that?
might have to make it the default mic in order to use it on your web browser from your sound settings

Reactions: Barbwire

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you on Chrome? Click the lock icon in the address bar and look for Mic and see if it's allowed.

EDIT: Barbwire @Barbwire beat me to it

Reactions: lsutiger25

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
So I totally didn't go to sleep for 3 hours but holy cow there are 96k A9s?

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

spchles1

Reaction score
if you click on the lock on the left side of the web address in chrome theres an option to allow microphone on the page
Just looked. it is allowed. But nothing changed. When I clicked on the microphone in the hit it just stays read when I speak. Like it doesn't hear me.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
there's 7k jamelios screw the a9 :wink:
I don't know what that is hahaha can I do it on my phone? They took away WiFi at work and even with unlimited data I don't get it as great out here as I did back home so it's just not worth it to tether to my laptop.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so glad I didn't get much sleep tonight. I haven't been doing great with sleep this week so I haven't gotten much money. So glad for these Jamelios.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what that is hahaha can I do it on my phone? They took away WiFi at work and even with unlimited data I don't get it as great out here as I did back home so it's just not worth it to tether to my laptop.
idk i've never done it on my phone u can try i suppose. u just have to say a short phrase takes like 10 seconds or less for 6c cap is in the 1200-1500 hits range

Reactions: QueenOfScreams

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
idk i've never done it on my phone u can try i suppose. u just have to say a short phrase takes like 10 seconds or less for 6c cap is in the 1200-1500 hits range
I shall find out for everyone. Guinea pig to the rescue

Shawnbks9090

Contributor
Reaction score
any kboard shortcuts for jamelios?

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Just looked. it is allowed. But nothing changed. When I clicked on the microphone in the hit it just stays read when I speak. Like it doesn't hear me.
it should be red after you hit the button, after you speak you hit the record button again to stop and then the play button to listen to the recording

I haven't used a mac in a while but I would try playing around with your sound settings in the mac equivalent of control panel and try using it to record in another program to see if it works there

wish i could help ya more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.