05/12 - Some Shelter Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey in which you'll rank images by perceptual similarity. | Accept
Requester: Stefano Fenu [A2UM8HQI2I4EN5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Help us test our models of human perception by ranking lists of images according to their similarity.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
link doesn't work for me....

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
I got a rejection on that hit by Liz Coppock, the true and false questions. Even though I made it past question 70 of 96 before it started messing up and got a completion code. I had messaged her after I did it. But still got the rejection. Sucks. Oh well wasted time, moving on.

Reactions: rsclone

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I got a rejection on that hit by Liz Coppock, the true and false questions. Even though I made it past question 70 of 96 before it started messing up and got a completion code. I had messaged her after I did it. But still got the rejection. Sucks. Oh well wasted time, moving on.
crap....guess I have on coming too....

TO THE PITCHFORKS!!!! lol

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You're better off just flushing the money down the toilet. Lil caesers says helllllllllo! $32 for pizza hell naw
lil caesers is not good. and i also can’t walk to a lil caesers. too far

Reactions: GTR

parksonian

Reaction score
ok, i'm gonna pick 3 movies from this random list, any suggestions if you have seen any of these? the only one i have seen from this list is Star Wars
Darkest Hour was more interesting than Oscar-bait historical/biographical stuff usually is, in my opinion. Lot of good looking shots. I thought Disaster Artist was really good, saw The Room for the first time just before that so the stuff being portrayed was fresh in my mind. I think it would mostly work without having seen The Room, but just keep in mind all the scenes they're shooting ended up being released. Coco was pretty dope if you're not too proud to cry at a movie for kids.

Reactions: Starslip and GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.