05/12 - Friendship Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys just don't say no. Are you afraid of being rude to pushy rude people? I say why i don't need them. then i say no thank you again, then i say I am shutting the door, bye
You forget these are turkers... they work here to avoid human contact. Probably freeze like a deer caught in the headlights :sofa:

Bigbore

Reaction score
I just had to share this, the wording cracked me up

You've received a bonus from Written Paper for work related to 3KA7IJSNW6I1PZPA905UH9HMN2VBPP.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you so much for your help. You've made our day!

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Written Paper for work related to 3KA7IJSNW6I1PZPA905UH9HMN2VBPP.

Next they'll be telling you how great your hair is, but it's all a lie. They say that to everyone. :biblethump:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
If there's an admin available my mom needs help with her MTC account. Her username is Bluepandamomma @Bluepandamomma and whenever she tries to send me a message in a private chat we have she keeps getting this error, "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Reactions: Tribune

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score

Ugh, I hated getting those crappy "bonuses" so much it made me quit doing their hits altogether.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
You forget these are turkers... they work here to avoid human contact. Probably freeze like a deer caught in the headlights :sofa:
I laughed loud and long after reading this. That described my daughter to a tee. My son is looking at me like I am an insane person.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I used to do a lot of WPs and their bonus notes are always so nice! I don't think I ever did a WP without getting a bonus. I should add them back to my TM!

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
If there's an admin available my mom needs help with her MTC account. Her username is Bluepandamomma @Bluepandamomma and whenever she tries to send me a message in a private chat we have she keeps getting this error, "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
Your momma jokes ... line em up.

Your momma so spammy she gets blocked by MTC.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't understand why you guys just don't say no. Are you afraid of being rude to pushy rude people? I say why i don't need them. then i say no thank you again, then i say I am shutting the door, bye
I'm not usually rude, I'm just firm with them ("Sorry, I'm not interested"). I think it helps that I have a deep voice which apparently makes me sound a bit mean. :celebrate:

Last edited:

brosie

follow ur wow
Reaction score
< 4 minutes for me!
Title: Evaluating Proposals | PANDA
Requester: WBT-Carnegie Mellon University Research [AVFP0913F34FP] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.67 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.10 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.43 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Evaluate two proposals, each based on a few hundred words of summary information.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.