05/11 - The Taste of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
for those that didn't see my post last night, pending a background check, I got the part time Wal Mart job. So once I start there, will be working 60 hours a week. But it's worth it to be out of debt.
Congratulations!! There's no better feeling that being debt free :thumbup:

Reactions: blackpupjean

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Customer Study - Must be a REWARDS MEMBER for (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic or Athleta) | PANDA
Requester: Academic Study [A28ZKJB21ZU23N] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.52] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.60]
Description:
Customer Study - Must be a REWARDS MEMBER for (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic or Athleta)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 89
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Previousx has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US; rewards member has not been granted;

blackpupjean

Reaction score
That's awesome. How long do you think it will take you to be debt free?
well my house will be paid off in 2 years and 11 months. My car will be paid off about the same time. I have a consolidation load that will be paid off a year from October. Credit cards who knows since I only make the minimum payment. But the big three are the house, the car and the consolidation loan. My plan of attack is to be debt free, retire from my day job and then work only part time at Wal Mart.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
well my house will be paid off in 2 years and 11 months. My car will be paid off about the same time. I have a consolidation load that will be paid off a year from October. Credit cards who knows since I only make the minimum payment. But the big three are the house, the car and the consolidation loan. My plan of attack is to be debt free, retire from my day job and then work only part time at Wal Mart.
also student loan, but I'm not planning on paying that off anytime soon.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh lol. What grade do you teach?
Edit: Nevermind you are a mind reader. lol
lol its ok- Its actually a ton of fun MOST of the time, except this time of the year they took over the gym so we are outside for 8+ hours in 90 degree heat

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
lol its ok- Its actually a ton of fun MOST of the time, except this time of the year they took over the gym so we are outside for 8+ hours in 90 degree heat
Yikes, that is hot. I would not survive.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I hated PE, I was terrible at it, always the last to be picked for sports. Sucked
Awwww- its not so bad, with the younger kids I pick the teams most of the time so that doesn't happen....especially when we play dodgeball

D

Deleted member 526

JEALOUS

cassius

Reaction score
did Kevin ascott get kicked off of amazon? I see he's doing his sgame privately now.

This is direct not a HIT; I pay via PayPal or Amazon Giftcard. Please ignore if no interest (I won't be emailing you again).

Instructions/Form:

Status
Not open for further replies.