Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
meh long distance relationships can be rough sometimes
I've been there before, bro. If she's worth it you have to try to make it work, whatever it takes, even if things in the end don't turn out the way you wanted to, at least you know you gave it your all and have no regrets.

Reactions: Peachy

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been there before, bro. If she's worth it you have to try to make it work, whatever it takes, even if things in the end don't turn out the way you wanted to, at least you know you gave it your all and have no regrets.
I read this whole thing to get to the punch line.

I demand a punch line.

Reactions: Pleco and essjay

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
that's what i'm trying to do. i've been trying to save as much money to move to be with her next year. i just feel like the past couple weeks the grind has gotten to me a little. and i don't want this to sound selfish... but i don't want to grind till next Spring and all of this to be for not. i think she's definitely worth it. it's just something has happened in the last month to make all this grinding seem less motivating to me. and I don't want to feel that way sigh

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
that's what i'm trying to do. i've been trying to save as much money to move to be with her next year. i just feel like the past couple weeks the grind has gotten to me a little. and i don't want this to sound selfish... but i don't want to grind till next Spring and all of this to be for not. i think she's definitely worth it. it's just something has happened in the last month to make all this grinding seem less motivating to me. and I don't want to feel that way sigh
I am mostly drunk, so do with that what you will, BUT...

Dude. If you're not feeling it, don't fucking move. Don't move out there and be that guy who changes his mind after two weeks and is all "I ruined my life for you."

I'm not saying that you will, but don't fucking do it unless you're sure. Please?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I am mostly drunk, so do with that what you will, BUT...

Dude. If you're not feeling it, don't fucking move. Don't move out there and be that guy who changes his mind after two weeks and is all "I ruined my life for you."

I'm not saying that you will, but don't fucking do it unless you're sure. Please?
I feel like I may be feeling it more than she does. that's why my motivation has kind of been on the down swing the last week. I'm going to have another talk with her tomorrow and lay it out meh

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: WordVixen

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel like I may be feeling it more than she does. that's why my motivation has kind of been on the down swing the last week. I'm going to have another talk with her tomorrow and lay it out meh
Just move out there and worst comes to worse you can chop her up and hide her body in the basement.
Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Couple minutes but no code

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions of carbonated water beverages | PANDA
Requester: Sean Murray [A8OU569HKLQUN] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Give us your opinion and share associations about carbonated beverages.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Location is US

Thanks for posting the HIT!
No code for me either so I reported it and sent the requester a note...cuz that's just the kinda' gal I am! :smuggrin:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm drunk I do terrible stuff like letting honest feelings out not veiled in sarcasm. That's why it's never a good idea to drink and write.
I've been there. Sometimes I'm accidentally nice to someone and then I'm filled with regret.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.