Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on legal decisions(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Liana Hagene [A1JY2F7S3RBR3K] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.14] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Read a brief description of a legal case and answer questions about the case and your own opinions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [88118-87529] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

D

Deleted member 481

From Alexandria requester:
"Actually, these HITs never paid $3, though we did have a similarly named HIT that was $3. We've always paid out $1.50 for the 20 Questions HITs.

I do try and remove players that people report, so hopefully that helps!

We'll be continuing to run these HITs for between the next few days and another week depending on how quickly we can work through our data. After that, the research we're doing that's based on these HITs will be finished."
I asked em how they drop people when they don't have a qual...uh oh!!!:

Mechanical Turk provides a way for requesters to block specific workers from doing their HITs.

It's called a "block", so if you search for that you should be able to find more information.

D

Deleted member 481

I wanna do a 20Q so bad but I don't know what to ask. I'm so bad at that.
Just write down some questions in a notepad file & copy/paste when you are the one asking questions. copy/paste some people's questions that they ask when you are the answerer. You'll have a good list is no time & will make the hits faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.