Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Only 25k left! Act now!

Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | AcceptA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.44] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.38] [Fast: 4.36] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 25854
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Only 25k left! Act now!

TV: [Hrly: $13.44] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
Reward:
$0.01
Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
Let's kill it with fire!

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
UM, it's going to be 90 degrees here on mother's day!!! worried about running my pc in that kind of heat. Might have to take the day off :(
Be like the lady I talked to at Staples years ago and just buy your PC it's own A.C. unit. It's good for it. Not for your wallet, but for the PC.
As EverfreeTree @EverfreeTree said, more cooling for you pc (in any form) will obviously help! However, you might find that your computer has sufficient cooling as it is. I would recommend seeing if your PC has a utility that can display your various temps (CPU, GPU, Case temp, whatever your equipment is capable of) and monitoring your temps.

Play it by ear when the ambient temp starts to rise, you may be fine as is. If it looks like it's getting too hot, a good first step is to simply clean the fans of dust and debris. Beyond that, there are numerous solutions for cooling, from simply fitting more fans strategically, to water-cooling, etc.

jan

Reaction score
but .30 for 5 mins? rude. :p[/USER]
I know, but at least it's for us (not which sandwich would you rather have, steak with 5000 calories or a chicken sandwich, 2000 calories.
I mean..........the one that comes with the salad. Duh.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Game of Chance #10
  • Hosted by : Gary Sherman
  • Reward : £ 0.44
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £5.30/hr

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Only 25k left! Act now!

Reward:
$0.01
I know I should probably be doing something better (if there is anything better, haven't looked) But I'm so scavenged-out, that these are actually fun, and I'll be happy to see any numbers in my activity for today at this point :p Plus, I haven't got in on a batch of these in a bit!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I should probably be doing something better (if there is anything better, haven't looked) But I'm so scavenged-out, that these are actually fun, and I'll be happy to see any numbers in my activity for today at this point :p Plus, I haven't got in on a batch of these in a bit!
Good for your overall numbers too

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Good for your overall numbers too
For sure! I usually get a good few hundred, if not more when I catch these in time. Might push me over 20K, not that that's really a worthwhile number :wink:

Reactions: Pippa

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The hourly on them can be great if you work from queue when they aren't too throttled and use the keybinds+ci scripts. I've done thousands and like them as a change as well when nothing is up. They definitely got me over 100k and are better than say the recent A9 batches for numbers.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Just remembered to do the valve training HIT today. Phew

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
The hourly on them can be great if you work from queue when they aren't too throttled and use the keybinds+ci scripts. I've done thousands and like them as a change as well when nothing is up. They definitely got me over 100k and are better than say the recent A9 batches for numbers.

I use the keybind with 0-9 and autosubmit. I keep the panda on with one other panda, or or by itself...sometimes on ham, depending on PREs. Tonight they're coming in steady enough that I only have to slow down a little to keep at least one in the queue :) Gotta love scripts and shared community knowledge, you all rock!

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m on to you Amazon. Throw me these penny hits and then I see something interesting and go to check it out and then end up buying something. Hmmm who’s really making the money here?

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Interest: Tibetan Book of the Dead
Item: Tibetan Book of the Dead

"Oh... well, yeah."

Reactions: jan and Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.