05/07 - Lobo Loves Sundays Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.07 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 248
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Test a planning assistant for remotely piloted airplanes
Requester: KnexusMechTurk Group [A1AI2MS02WRHET] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: First, try to create and accomplish a delivery using remotely piloted airplanes. Then, answer a short survey. Qualification will be granted to the first 10 requesters. Requires Chrome 47, Firefox 44, Opera 36, or Safari 9. No IE 11 or Edge. No mobiles.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: APMMDS-User-Study-Ready-For-Training has been granted, APMMDS-Participation has not been granted, Masters has been granted

still up so they may still be granting quals. Just click the request button and hope for the best. It opens up a few $7 hits that are pretty good

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Description: First, try to create and accomplish a delivery using remotely piloted airplanes. Then, answer a short survey. Qualification will be granted to the first 10 requesters. Requires Chrome 47, Firefox 44, Opera 36, or Safari 9. No IE 11 or Edge. No mobiles.
Qualifications: APMMDS-User-Study-Ready-For-Training has been granted, APMMDS-Participation has not been granted, Masters has been granted

still up so they may still be granting quals. Just click the request button and hope for the best. It opens up a few $7 hits that are pretty good
Already requested, still not granted. :(

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Now I'm legit wondering what kind of music the play at vegan restaurants because I've never been to one.
Most are just pretty normal except sometimes they don't serve Diet Coke. They give you natural Cola, which admittedly makes me pretty angry.

Reactions: Tribune and Pleco

UserBob

Requester
Reaction score
Title: Upload 1 minute screencast of a website
Requester: UserBob [ A1G1PATDFBA7E5 ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.9 Communicativity
Number of Reviews: 33
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 15 minutes
Reward: $0.40

Qualifications: demographic1614 is 1, Reviewer is not less than 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Generosity
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.

Qualifications: Reviewer is not less than 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, demographic1612 is 1

TO Ratings:
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Fairness

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.0 Promptness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.8 Generosity

Qualifications: Reviewer is not less than 1, demographic1611 is 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Most are just pretty normal except sometimes they don't serve Diet Coke. They give you natural Cola, which admittedly makes me pretty angry.
What do you mean by natural Cola? Like they don't serve any kind of Cokes at all, just cola flavor stuff?

Reactions: Tribune

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness

I requested it and masters at the same time. :bode:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What do you mean by natural Cola? Like they don't serve any kind of Cokes at all, just cola flavor stuff?
Like some "natural" brand of Cola that uses real sugar and no artificial flavoring. No regular sodas at all.

Reactions: Tribune and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Like some "natural" brand of Cola that uses real sugar and no artificial flavoring. No regular sodas at all.
I hate it when businesses try to cut corners to save money. If I'm spending my hard earned(?) cash, I want as much sugar and artificial flavors as it's possible for a soda to hold, damn it.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hate it when businesses try to cut corners to save money. If I'm spending my hard earned(?) cash, I want as much sugar and artificial flavors as it's possible for a soda to hold, damn it.
Have you thought about running for president?

Status
Not open for further replies.