05/07 - aaa Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom81

Reaction score
I do other work as well but make $350 at least every week on MTurk without Masters. My M-F goal is $60 and I get the rest on the weekends if needed. Think of Masters as just another qual. Get other quals or find ways to speed up work others overlook and it is indeed possible! Always be qual'ing is the goal for everyone with or without Masters. Also I am always checking other sites when I'm working online. Relying on just one website to make all of your income is not a great idea for anyone.
Thank you for the tips man, I have a prolific account but I haven't messed around with it much. I'll have to get cracken on it.

Reactions: coffeeowl

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright sweet!!...I'm gonna mturk all day tomorrow and see if I hit that 50 dollar goal. I only have 3700 hits approved but it might happen.
A lot of it is practice, so don't like burn yourself out trying too hard or anything. But good luck. :wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
2-0 tonight in peachy’s picks

get lost Toronto.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
It's possible I'm biased or just not paying attention but it seems like masters has been used less often recently.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There any other sites that don't just pay pennies per day?
Depends on what your skills are. Check out usertesting.com if you like doing website reviews. Pays minimum $10 each exactly one week from when you do the test.

And those pennies add up. A few dollars from several sites a day all goes into the pot at the end of the month.

You're amazing.
I wanna be a magnificent owl when I grow up.
:love::love::love:

Thank you for the tips man, I have a prolific account but I haven't messed around with it much. I'll have to get cracken on it.
You are so welcome! I've made hundreds there. Get the Chrome extension Kadauchi @Kadauchi made if you don't have it so you don't miss any surveys. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ant/ocfncbnofopjedoepmekajbgdenadepp?hl=en-US

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Prolific Assistant hasn't been working, at least for me, for a while. I had to switch back to Distill Web Monitor to get more frequent updates.

Reactions: lolkatB

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Prolific Assistant hasn't been working, at least for me, for a while. I had to switch back to Distill Web Monitor to get more frequent updates.
Mine started working again recently.

Tom81

Reaction score
I don't have that ext coffeowl....thank you kindly!!!

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Honestly I like the interface on Testable Minds, but I don't check it enough and the withdrawal minimum being like $30 means I might never actually get anything.
I'm at $22.70 there. Hope it picks up! They are supposedly doing push notifications now.

Reactions: Nuramazing

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm at $22.70 there. Hope it picks up! They are supposedly doing push notifications now.
I think they are just going through the growing pains of being yet another survey platform having to contend with everyone else. I think, maybe 6 months, it will start rolling out the content at least at the same level as Prolific.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Good night all. Time to watch some tv then bed. Lots to do in the morning. Make lots of $$. Peace.:sleepykitty:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think they are just going through the growing pains of being yet another survey platform having to contend with everyone else. I think, maybe 6 months, it will start rolling out the content at least at the same level as Prolific.

But I hope so.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh hey! How is the wedding planning going?

:bode:
I am so broke. Also no one is getting plus ones. Three of my friends started dating and for sure two of them are going to break up at some point because those friends are undateable for longer than a year or so and we ain't got no space for no flings

Status
Not open for further replies.