05/06 - Secondhand Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
But I alter it for every response inside the HIT, like maybe
"It's critical that you follow the link to keep access to your account because we received a reset request."
The .15 cent Eric Styles HITs are grading the 1.00 hits. They're automatically generated when someone submits a 1.00 hit, so whoever got lucky with that PANDA was just a jerk who went down the line and clicked No on everything. That's it. These HITs are dangerous because you're totally at the mercy of other Turkers, turkers who themselves are not at risk of rejection.

Reactions: rsclone

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
The .15 cent Eric Styles HITs are grading the 1.00 hits. They're automatically generated when someone submits a 1.00 hit, so whoever got lucky with that PANDA was just a jerk who went down the line and clicked No on everything. That's it. These HITs are dangerous because you're totally at the mercy of other Turkers, turkers who themselves are not at risk of rejection.
They might not risk rejection yet but I'm sure after a while of letting enough bad ones go through and rejecting good ones. He'll see the turker id of problem reviewers and block them

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
maybe I need to go back to penny words for penny workers :/

Reactions: Pleco and Drwho10

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
They might not risk rejection yet but I'm sure after a while of letting enough bad ones go through and rejecting good ones. He'll see the turker id of problem reviewers and block them
That was the idea...

Reactions: Drwho10
D

Deleted member 481

Some people don't understand the purpose of the hits. They're to phish so the focus is always to get the person to click the link. The answers are supposed to be professional with good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Omg I love Russell Crowe so much more than Ryan Gosling. How did you know?
Its one of my favorite movies in the past few years. The Nice Guys is a hilarious movie you should see it if you haven't already :p

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm getting the same person over and over with the exact same q&a. The requester should go through & for the people that very clearly screwed these up, block them.
That's what I'm getting, too. I've seen the same set of questions/answers several times now.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.