05/06 - Secondhand Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I joined the cult of the Instant Pot (people get a little crazy about them) - highly recommended though - it's an excellent product!
what's the lining made of? I need a new rice cooker, but most are non-stick (which I don't believe in).

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Starbucks Usual Orders | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MM [A35L9A43AZHICY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 4.11] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Please ask for your usual cafe order in three different ways
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Do they sell Monsters? I will take Monster Absolute Zero

Reactions: TQueen

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what's the lining made of? I need a new rice cooker, but most are non-stick (which I don't believe in).
Stainless steel! People say it works well as a rice cooker, but I'm spoiled by my Japanese rice cooker so I've never tried it for that.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
The only way I can make rice is in a Charleston-style rice steamer. It's basically the same concept as a double boiler, no non-stick coating. And will make the prettiest, tastiest, fluffiest rice you've ever eaten! =)

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to drink the Instant Pot koolaid! I thought I scored one at goodwill for $15 but then I realized someone just donated their old crockpot in the box. Then I was mad about $15 for an old crock pot too.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I want to drink the Instant Pot koolaid! I thought I scored one at goodwill for $15 but then I realized someone just donated their old crockpot in the box. Then I was mad about $15 for an old crock pot too.
We have a store here called Tuesday Mornings... they had them for around 15 - 20 dollars. They have a lot of cheap name brand stuff but their stock fluctuates.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I did 9.38 dollars worth of AudioKites. Am I A Psycho? Couldn't see much else going on so fuck it right?

Today's Projected Earnings: $10.50 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

were they all the writing ones

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Sara Gates

Reaction score
Don't forget everyone today Is Free Comic Book Saturday!! Ours starts at 10 :) Most comic book stores in the US participate. There are like 20-30 to choose from. Our store usually lets each person take 4-5 so with the 4 of us we can get almost all of them :)

Last edited:

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
were they all the writing ones
Hell no. I'd say maybe 5 percent of them. Though most of those were 20 cents. If they were all writing I wouldn't have lasted that long. Most were 1-10 and would you listen to this song again.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
We have a store here called Tuesday Mornings... they had them for around 15 - 20 dollars. They have a lot of cheap name brand stuff but their stock fluctuates.
oh I love that store! I stopped going there b/c I buy too much yarn I had no plans for in the first place. I will keep my eyes open, thanks!

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Hell no. I'd say maybe 5 percent of them. Though most of those were 20 cents. If they were all writing I wouldn't have lasted that long. Most were 1-10 and would you listen to this song again.
do you which one's are the non writing ones. I just clicked on a 13 cent one, and it had writing.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Linguistic study: watch videos of English sentences and answer questions about them | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Mariia Esipova [AJIXJ1K0AGHID] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: [Rate: $9.47/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Watch videos of English sentences containing gestures and answer questions about them. Estimated completion time: 12--15 min.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
do you which one's are the non writing ones. I just clicked on a 13 cent one, and it had writing.
I wish I did. I think it's up the the artists. I literally have no clue though cause you have those long ass ones that are 20 cents and then the little 12-13 cent ones with nothing. I just went ham on all the AudioKites I like and listen to and I guess they had a lot this morning cause I had a full queue

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
what are the new numbers minimums that requesters can set up?

I just saw > 20k needed

can you set that amount manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.