Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey about Preferences!(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Robyn LeBoeuf [ATI9TPCM1Q63U] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.83 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey takes about 6 min
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [12018-11429] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is one of: US

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Instructions pretest(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Eleanor Putnam-Farr [A2U3KNMZLH8FJ9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.92 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 19
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This is a quick (<5min) task to check that our instructions for a future task are clear.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 34
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-1480753935-11445] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is one of: US

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Accidentally submitted a survey before doing it. What a wonderful start to this morning! Hope I get good guy requester. Emailed him the code :eek::eek: Somehow this was my first time doing this :flush::flush:
*Good luck!* I did that last week and to get rid of the rejection had to paypal them the damned dollar. So I not only did the work, but had to return the pay.

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
*Good luck!* I did that last week and to get rid of the rejection had to paypal them the damned dollar. So I not only did the work, but had to return the pay.
I'm no expert and maybe it was worth it to get the rejection reversed, but that kind of thing doesn't seem kosher to me. I don't know if Amazon would be too happy with requesters asking for their money back, even on a mistake.

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 2.33 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.91 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.86 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 47
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: -
Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm no expert and maybe it was worth it to get the rejection reversed, but that kind of thing doesn't seem kosher to me. I don't know if Amazon would be too happy with requesters asking for their money back, even on a mistake.
it was worth it to me to get the rejection reversed, even though it sucked. I did a few hundred p9r or whatever they're called and racked up a dozen in one day. I swear they reject if you sneeze on the screen while you're typing.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
as long as amazon gets their cut they don't give a shit. Being that the hit was rejected and thus not paid to amazon, then maybe mazon might stir from its slumber if the rejections were massive enough

Reactions: mypaperheart

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
83 Zoltars, 1 survey. And I'm done for the day, cuz my little brother is home for a visit before starting his residency next month. Yay! But it means I need to clean my house a bit.

So hello. And see you later. :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.