05/05 - Threads with TissueHime on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get an export or Panda but Alegion just posted a new type of Hit called. Image Content Descriptions.
It said that they have a lot of pictures that need to be tagged. and they will be giving out qualifications to people who do these first Hits.
It was really easy. Just write a few short phrases for one picture at .10.

Anyways, long story short, if you want to try to get the qualification, keep your eyes out for that Hit.
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/previewandaccept?groupId=38NH2CI7ROV0XWWMMQNSJETGZTMUVD

Reactions: Kizka and Squatty

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That might be alright. I think the issue I have is that every recipe decides to make them SWEETER, by covering them in brown sugar and marshmallows or honey or something. I don't like it when my vegetables try to pretend they're not vegetables.
Those are Thanksgiving sweet potatoes and should only be eaten at that meal.

Reactions: Tigerpants

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was waiting around to see if Davis would post more alliance Hits today, but I don't see any tonight. Maybe I'll go to bed.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
I recently joined a group on Facebook about mturk.... I had no clue newbies were so crazy.. "I just hit 100 hits why don't I have masters" "I've been mturking as a full time job for 2 years I just completed my 5,000 hit total feels good" "I can do three copytexts in a minute now" "I want mturking to be my forever job" MIND BLOWN

weakman

Reaction score
Opps, did some endors without realizing they want a British accent. I am pretty sure they will forgive because I wrote them a message about it. I am so use to them not having any requirements like this.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I recently joined a group on Facebook about mturk.... I had no clue newbies were so crazy.. "I just hit 100 hits why don't I have masters" "I've been mturking as a full time job for 2 years I just completed my 5,000 hit total feels good" "I can do three copytexts in a minute now" "I want mturking to be my forever job" MIND BLOWN
Do they make $30 a day?

Reactions: GenericPear

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you see the guy on r/MTurk last night? Hadn't even started yet. It was hilarious, I was laughing. Let me see if I can find it really fast.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mturk/comments/4hs6b5/why_are_people_talking_about_crumbs_on_mturk/

Last edited:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Jesus. That's a big number. Are you one of those people with 8 Jillion HITs approved?
Yes

When you do 3800 Hits a day, you are bound to get a reject or two thousand.
Most were early one when requesters had no clue how mturk worked. I think I got 750 from one requester and 1,000 from another. The one that gave me 1,000 end up paying .36 cents a minute after they figured out turk.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
This is why I cannot tolerate looking at any of those Facebook groups. To each their own, but wow.

weakman

Reaction score
Do endors reject? I only did a few dollars worth of hits from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.