05/04 - Shine on you Crazy Diamond Saturday

How often do you turk from a mobile device (phone, tablet, etc)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you said something thought I was seeing things.
they put up 262 and like a min later took them down
what an ass move
got me all excited about making something today
plus i jumped up out of a nice dream about eating ice cream and riding a unicorn
Me too jumped up took a piss ready to go the distance and poof gone

Reactions: GTR and Blakkat

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm halfway through this $8 unreviewed HIT, and after answering four separate personality questionnaires it wants me to upload drawings of animals :shifty:
upload a drawing with you holding a gun and a middle finger. it’ll let the requester know not to play around anymore

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've nEVER seen it that expensive except online. Holy shit, where do you live? :eek:
Next door to you in New Mexico. I guess we don't put spicy stuff on our fruit and save it for everything else! :wink: Actual spicy hot sauces for tacos, eggs, ice cream, etc. are plentiful and cheap here.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
But the victory lap lasted all of about 15 minutes, as a riders' objection led to the first disqualification in the history of the Derby. Deemed to have interfered with several horses during his first-place race, Maximum Security was promptly stripped of his title -- with long-shot Country House, a surprise contender down the stretch, taking the actual "W."
The mafia has finally corrupted the derby? :wink:

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Clemson Psychology for work related to 3BKZLF990ZZA31J06VKZM4GTDLWYQQ.
The value of your bonus is: $3.17 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey about current events | Accept
Requester: Lauren Ortosky [AP2VTUHW2MOQJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]25.54[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=10] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Short survey on online discussions of political ideologies
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've nEVER seen it that expensive except online. Holy shit, where do you live? :eek:
I'm in central IL and had trouble finding it. I finally gave up and ordered from Amazon... and found out that Aldi got some the very next day :facepalm:. I still think Aldi (and maybe Walmart, I don't go in there) are the only places that have it but it's worth whatever you have to pay on Amazon. I use it on everything.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
they put up 262 and like a min later took them down
what an ass move
got me all excited about making something today
plus i jumped up out of a nice dream about eating ice cream and riding a unicorn
yeah i noticed that too, i was hoping they just messed something up and took them back down to re-post them
its been awhile now though so who knows

Reactions: GTR

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
From what I understand, "interference" was basically like cutting other horses off or making dangerous moves. I didn't watch, though.
haven't watched either, but cutting off and making dangerous moves is just called Tuesday where I live. We have such awful drivers and non-existant traffic enforcement here!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Next door to you in New Mexico. I guess we don't put spicy stuff on our fruit and save it for everything else! :wink: Actual spicy hot sauces for tacos, eggs, ice cream, etc. are plentiful and cheap here.
It would make a good poll asking what is everybody's favorite hot sauce is. Me, I can't stand Tobasco Sauce even the smell of it is horrible to me, and I don't really care for Sriracha much but I love Cholula Hot Sauce .

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So about the derby do they still just use paper tickets for some bets and if so what happens to all the tickets that got ripped up when they saw their horse lost?
good question - just like we know you can tape pieces back together or send partial currency to the U.S. government for verification and a check in the amount of damaged currency, can you tape together a derby bid ticket and get paid? :wink:

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It would make a good poll asking what is everybody's favorite hot sauce is. Me, I can't stand Tobasco Sauce even the smell of it is horrible to me, and I don't really care for Sriracha much but I love Cholula Hot Sauce .
Favorite is tough. It's easier to name the sucks - Tapatio (too little heat), Taco Bell "Fire" and "Hot" which are also too lame but what do you expect from a national chain serving the vast majority of people who don't eat authentic mexican food on a regular basis and are used to actual heat. The only heat I haven't tried yet is Scorpion pepper salsa but that's $20 instead of $2.

HelloHello

Reaction score
good question - just like we know you can tape pieces back together or send partial currency to the U.S. government for verification and a check in the amount of damaged currency, can you tape together a derby bid ticket and get paid? :wink:
Imagine yourself on your hands and knees in the stands, searching in the trash barrels . . .

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute survey about your attitudes towards the acceptability of different hiring practices. | Accept
Requester: Shakked Noy [A17H9H3QPIAECC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]31.99[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 5 minute survey about your attitudes towards the acceptability of different hiring practices.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Twirdman

Reaction score
Imagine yourself on your hands and knees in the stands, searching in the trash barrels . . .
I have done and would do far worse things for the kind of money you could get from those winning derby tickets. I mean even a 10 dollar bet is 650 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.