Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
PE: $3.50

thanks to one survey.
I keep trying to get a surveycomet qual but nothing. Oh well.
It is hard to know what they used for quals....could be a .25 survey from 8 months ago. I just try to grab anything I see of theirs that I am able to do and hope to be surprised down the road.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome! That is a huge accomplishment ! I told myself I would after 6 months sober but it hasn't quite worked yet...18 months sober and still smoke a pack a day. I guess i am just not ready for it. Was easy for me to walk away from alcohol after 20+ years but them damn cigs got hold of me :o_o:
I know you didn't ask for advice, but I'm gunna toss it out there in case you haven't tried this. (I gave up alcohol totally in January for a few reasons, one was so I could finally *completely* quit smoking because I always want a cigarette if I drink.) I got a prescription for bupropion (Wellbutrin) and also nicotine gum (way cheaper with a prescription). The bupropion was huge in helping reduce the craving. Eventually the level built up enough that I found myself not even thinking about smoking for half the day.

I'll probably still drink a little in the future because I'm not an alcoholic - I had to stop for other reasons, but I don't want to drink again until I know I can enjoy it without wanting a smoke in my hand at the same time!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It is hard to know what they used for quals....could be a ,25 survey from 8 months ago. I just try to grab anything I see of theirs that I am able to do and hope to be surprised down the road.
That's what I try to do! Maybe I'll get lucky lol.
Guess i'll do pickfu. I always love their sweet emails with my 10 cent bonus.

Reactions: SAJ

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I know you didn't ask for advice, but I'm gunna toss it out there in case you haven't tried this. (I gave up alcohol totally in January for a few reasons, one was so I could finally *completely* quit smoking because I always want a cigarette if I drink.) I got a prescription for bupropion (Wellbutrin) and also nicotine gum (way cheaper with a prescription). The bupropion was huge in helping reduce the craving. Eventually the level built up enough that I found myself not even thinking about smoking for half the day.

I'll probably still drink a little in the future because I'm not an alcoholic - I had to stop for other reasons, but I don't want to drink again until I know I can enjoy it without wanting a smoke in my hand at the same time!
Yeah I'm not really sure because it isn't like cravings for me it is just that I enjoy smoking lol But I do want to quit just simply cuz I am 43 so that is 25 years of a pack a day and I kind of want to make it to say 73 ish.... but I enjoy them o_O I'll need to find a substitute of sorts to satisfy w/e the pleasure is I am getting.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your work-related personality traits and opinions | Accept
Requester: Keith McCook [A1PSTHIEAEXHOE] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.11] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about work attitudes, interactions with others, and your personality style
Requirements: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Give your opinions on John's actions | Accept
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.38] [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.82] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.86] [Fair: 4.79] [Reviews: 163] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.54] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Read one short story and answer questions about the person's actions
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Personal emotional essay and survey | Accept
Requester: J W [AFGZTOWZL9UKN] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.57] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: 2.94] [Comm: 1.50] [Fair: 4.53] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Write a brief personal essay and answer some questions about your foreign policy preferences.
Requirements: surveyed_by_michael DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Writing, but around 5 minutes.

Reactions: Butter

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what's the AA on these A9? I wanna know when I can expect to be rich from 'em.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Just getting sober probably saved my life and I'll see 73ish but will I be rolling a tank around with me is the question :\ Yeah that is an ugly picture...need to find a way to stop smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.