05/04 - Flamingo Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: [$0.7 for < 100 ratings / ~5 minutes] Rate how much you like 60 persons based on their first name, a(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: JGU_socpsy [A3JVHNS2WVPXKH] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $10.45] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 5
Description: In this study, you will be asked to rate how much you like 60 persons based on their first name and rate yourself on some dimensions.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [-2113520480-86481] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Bokamo

Reaction score
Yesterday's work caught up with me and i've spent the morning in bed after doing one survey lol. Looks like I'm not missing much thankfully!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Yesterday's work caught up with me and i've spent the morning in bed after doing one survey lol. Looks like I'm not missing much thankfully!
You're home now at least?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
dude, seriously, I took one look at what they were wanting us to do in the followup and returned that HIT so fast; you don't have to do it, iirc they didn't make a huge big threatening deal in the first hit about 'don't do this if you're not doing the 2nd part' or whatever, so f them if they can't pay properly for wanting us to do awful, tedious af work.
it took me 40 minutes, but I think I gave excellent answers, and provided a lot of sources;
I saw the answers other people gave, and many of them looked like they were just answering off the top of their heads to get it overwith.
overall, I think it was fairly straight forward, and paid well for the time - if they post again, you might want to consider trying to catch it again

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
it took me 40 minutes, but I think I gave excellent answers, and provided a lot of sources;
I saw the answers other people gave, and many of them looked like they were just answering off the top of their heads to get it overwith.
overall, I think it was fairly straight forward, and paid well for the time - if they post again, you might want to consider trying to catch it again
are we talking about the same HIT? sounds like you're describing the $16 SC predictions thing, which is totally worth it.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, and its MUCH better to be home than at the hospital! At least I can binge watch The Handmaiden's Tale from my own bed lol.
Oh my gosh it's so terrible and wonderful I love it. I can't wait til Wednesdays.

Reactions: Bokamo

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
are we talking about the same HIT? sounds like you're describing the $16 SC predictions thing, which is totally worth it.
I'm embarrassed

yea, I was talking about survey comet - what were you talking about?

edit: you were talking about the boston hit

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going for a walk, when I get back I expect a whole bucket of batches waiting for me.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going for a walk, when I get back I expect a whole bucket of batches waiting for me.
I'll be sure to hoard them all, just for you.

Reactions: Jaded

Bokamo

Reaction score
Me too! Well, not the walk part, but the buckets of batches please.

Reactions: Jaded

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your Facebook use | Accept
Requester: Kory Floyd [AQN6XEM2JVN7P] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.89] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: If you are a Facebook user, answer a brief questionnaire about your experiences
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
copy/paste the link

Last edited:
Reactions: Daniel
Status
Not open for further replies.