05/04 - Flamingo Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
We were going to do s'mores tonight, but I derped because my face felt like it was going to implode at the grocer. But we have marshmallows, so they're out roasting them while I stay inside because smoke and sinus infections don't play well together.
So the Boy (13 and aspy) runs into the house and asks if he could put nutella on a graham cracker with his marshmallow. He thinks he's about to invent the next big thing.
I told him to knock himself out. Ever see a 13 year old white boy practically break dance his way down to the fire pit?
Good times.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
OK, I won't slice you with my scythe.

Ha, does your boyfriend keep up on the forum? Or do you just tell him about this obnoxious girl who talks too much? :p
Phew, that was a close one! And no, the timing just works out that we eat dinner together in my office while I turk more often than not, as lame as that sounds...Sure makes having dinner at the table something special though! :p He just happened to see your user title along with your post asking who would be entertaining you tonight. I've mentioned to him before that the two of your a fairly similar in some ways, but that's about it.

So are the older Johnson's not as hard as the newer Johnson's?
Well, in my experience, it seems like there may be a correlation between age and........ :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanyanka

GTR

Reaction score
Oh now that I see the 5 hour timer i bet they are recycled expires from people that left the panda running....I didn't see any new Johnson go up today so probably y'all getting the old Johnson
so the longer Johnson's are better than the shorter Johnson's

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only, App Store spend: Over $100, App Store spend: Under $10, App Store s... | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.61] [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 297] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $8.40] [Pen: 0.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.19
Duration: 18 minutes
Available: 1
Description: For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Requirements: Ap Store Spending In 2, 3, 4; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Play Mobile Games In 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Phew, that was a close one! And no, the timing just works out that we eat dinner together in my office while I turk more often than not, as lame as that sounds...Sure makes having dinner at the table something special though! :p He just happened to see your user title along with your post asking who would be entertaining you tonight. I've mentioned to him before that the two of your a fairly similar in some ways, but that's about it.

Well, in my experience, it seems like there may be a correlation between age and........ :p
Cats are such assholes and so tricky. Why are you on crutches?

Status
Not open for further replies.