• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yup, seems easier than having a bunch of small screens.
Whereas I think a lot of people like multiple tabs within one window, I rely more on multiple separate browser windows (each with 1-5 tabs).

Therefore, to keep things organized, I like the ability to have my various windows snap-to the corners (when you drag a window to the corner of the screen and it auto-fits) to help keep things organized. So that's one reason why I like the 2 monitor set-up, I have a total of 8 corners.

Whatever the configuration is, the bigger the screen area to work within, the better!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Whereas I think a lot of people like multiple tabs within one window, I rely more on multiple separate browser windows (each with 1-5 tabs).

Therefore, to keep things organized, I like the ability to have my various windows snap-to the corners (when you drag a window to the corner of the screen and it auto-fits) to help keep things organized. So that's one reason why I like the 2 monitor set-up, I have a total of 8 corners.

Whatever the configuration is, the bigger the screen area to work within, the better!
I have a normal 5 window set up that I use, certain hits I will up the window count on. Really just depends on whether that is feasible to keep up with or makes it more efficient. It's really the only way to make anything worth while with specific things though.

Reactions: Tandem In Time

Jani

Reaction score
You wouldn't think it, but night time in EST is a good time to find HITs. Half the US is asleep and $1+ HITs stay on the main page for more than 5 seconds

Reactions: aveline

Jani

Reaction score
I'd love to see more unis from east asia and oceania posting studies. I could pick up a bunch of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.