How tall are you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I think SET Master is a fake master with the way they are flooding my HF.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning fellow turkers! I tried to stay awake till at least day change last night to work on ole Rhys but feel asleep 10 minutes after sitting down.

Here's my question... Are we as turkers honer-bound to pick up pennies we see laying on the ground? Or is that too much work to bend down for a little ole penny??

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about market research | Accept
Requester: Chun-Ming Yang [A2DDMUNHIC7YFH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=2.50] [Comm=1.50] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=10] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=6.87] [Pen=2.00] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our society and your choice preference.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2:30[/td][/tr]

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It's so dead that I'm going to go clean my home in hopes that stuff happens lol
I think I'm going to try to read a book....that normally makes things pick up.
Good Morning fellow turkers! I tried to stay awake till at least day change last night to work on ole Rhys but feel asleep 10 minutes after sitting down.

Here's my question... Are we as turkers honer-bound to pick up pennies we see laying on the ground? Or is that too much work to bend down for a little ole penny??
I pick them up because if I didn't, my great-grandmother would come back from the grave and haunt me for not doing it....she was a bit superstitious about things.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Are you guys working on anything cool? My PE is at $1.76....
$3.75 after *GASP* caught a $2 survey.

today might be the best day after all (or maybe not as I'm dropping off now and have to hit the hay). I'll probably get on this evening and catch nothing like typical the last few nights. I might have to be more serious about sleep shifting if morning is going to continue to be the best time from this point going forward.

Reactions: sofaslug and LucyO

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I have bad knees, so I might get my children to pick them up for me.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Online Research Study | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Vonnahme [A3OIIJK1UA3SK8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.77] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete an academic research study
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
This took me a little over 10 minutes. Has some reading and writing, so YMMV.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
UPS must know I lack patience. 20 minutes ago I got an email saying my package would be delivered between 10:30AM and 2:30PM.....10 minutes later I got an email saying that the delivery time had changed to between 4:15PM and 8:15PM.....I think they're just messing with me. I imagine the UPS man has a handlebar mustache and is twisting one end of it while laughing maniacally.
sometimes happens to me, too. I wonder if it's related to the loading of the truck (or the package volume put on the truck) that might vary the delivery route each day or change estimated times because there is more work for the UPS driver to do.

My favorite new tracking feature is a live GPS map of the UPS truck location. I like to think of it as stalking the truck. :wink: I suppose if you have that feature and the truck is relatively close, you can probably go meet it and pick it up at the truck if you show the driver your photo ID or some other proof of who you are.

Reactions: LucyO

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
PE $26.

$2 away from weekly goal.

Not picking up much but the surveys that I am snagging are decent paying.

If you have a Prolific account check over there. I have made about $5 on just a couple surveys there this morning so far.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
sometimes happens to me, too. I wonder if it's related to the loading of the truck (or the package volume put on the truck) that might vary the delivery route each day or change estimated times because there is more work for the UPS driver to do.

My favorite new tracking feature is a live GPS map of the UPS truck location. I like to think of it as stalking the truck. :wink: I suppose if you have that feature and the truck is relatively close, you can probably go meet it and pick it up at the truck if you show the driver your photo ID or some other proof of who you are.
Nope, nope, it couldn't be anything logical like that. It has to be because the UPS driver has a personal vendetta against me, I'm sure of it.... also, yeah, the GPS truck location thing is awe-some!!!!, but for some reason it won't work on this one (I think because it shipped ground instead of air, I think it only works on three types of shipments and this one isn't one of them), more proof of my personal vendetta theory.

Reactions: MeTurks

xqyzt

Reaction score
I like how they warn if you are not willing to write a few sentences, don't accept the hit. (I suppose they've seen a lot of reviews about how people hate writing while doing their hit, or people contact them and complain about the writing).
I really have to be in the mood to write. And a lot of times it depends entirely on the prompt. Many times I have been down to write a book only to find a prompt I have absolutely nothing to write about.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'm going to try to read a book....that normally makes things pick up.

I pick them up because if I didn't, my great-grandmother would come back from the grave and haunt me for not doing it....she was a bit superstitious about things.
I forgot about the superstitious part of it. I better start picking them up again. I used to but decided to let someone else. Now since I do all kinds of mindless tasks for pennies I got worried I was morally obligated to pick them up again.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I really have to be in the mood to write. And a lot of times it depends entirely on the prompt. Many times I have been down to write a book only to find a prompt I have absolutely nothing to write about.
I have a problem with going on and on for those open ended questions and sometimes I'll have to put things like, "you know what I'm sayin," or "well, you asked," and "sorry," or "I promise I'm not crazy"...

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Nope, nope, it couldn't be anything logical like that. It has to be because the UPS driver has a personal vendetta against me, I'm sure of it....
:tinfoil:

also, yeah, the GPS truck location thing is awe-some!!!!, but for some reason it won't work on this one (I think because it shipped ground instead of air, I think it only works on three types of shipments and this one isn't one of them),
I'll check with my package today. The GPS link isn't shown until I get my "your package is being delivered today" email and that hasn't come yet but should soon. I believe it's a ground shipment so we'll see if that makes a difference in being able to live stalk (uh, track) the truck.

Reactions: MeTurks and LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.