• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I ate there lots growing up. As someone else mentioned {I don't feel like finding that post, sorry} my mom bought the 5 for 5 too. Until my 2 brothers and I started needing more food. Then she bought 2 sets of 5 for 5!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I have eaten there since. It's just hard RU not let that affect the way you think about a place.
I can't blame you. I wouldn't either. I once got a pastrami sandwich from Subway. I only lived a block away, so the smell that was coming from it didn't really hit me when I was driving home. But I got it home and as soon as I unwrapped it it was one of the worst things I had ever smelled in my life. The pastrami was literally black. I immediately went and threw it in the dumpster outside, but the smell remained in my apartment for hours. I never went to another Subway again.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Read This Guide to Better Sex, Provide Feedback (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Nathaniel Schwalb [A35ITXX35FPN1Q] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 14 days
Available: 1
Description: Hi, I'm Peter! I wrote a guide to help guys become amazing at making feel women feel amazing during sex. I am giving it away for FREE to the first ten guys who promise to give good feedback. Which parts are useful to you? Which parts are boring?
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Alright deviants, do your worst![/td][/tr]

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read This Guide to Better Sex, Provide Feedback (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Nathaniel Schwalb [A35ITXX35FPN1Q] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 14 days
Available: 1
Description: Hi, I'm Peter! I wrote a guide to help guys become amazing at making feel women feel amazing during sex. I am giving it away for FREE to the first ten guys who promise to give good feedback. Which parts are useful to you? Which parts are boring?
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Alright deviants, do your worst![/td][/tr]
Okay Peter, I'm sure you know aaaaaaaall about what chicks think feels good.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Sometimes I want to rub myself in Buffalo sauce and see what happens.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
One of the last times I ate at Arby's I got a sick as I ever have. I vomited every hour for 13 hours. All night long.

Just thought y'all might like my contribution to the Arby's discussion. You're welcome.
not surprised. Part of the reason I don't eat at my nearby Arby's is because there always seems to be some minor violations when they get food inspected, so I figure they aren't very clean at the restaurant or have good training for employees to learn food safety procedures and I don't want to risk food poisoning.

Reactions: MeTurks

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't blame you. I wouldn't either. I once got a pastrami sandwich from Subway. I only lived a block away, so the smell that was coming from it didn't really hit me when I was driving home. But I got it home and as soon as I unwrapped it it was one of the worst things I had ever smelled in my life. The pastrami was literally black. I immediately went and threw it in the dumpster outside, but the smell remained in my apartment for hours. I never went to another Subway again.
Seems like the dude making the sandwich would have noticed something was off. "oh well I don't get paid to think, if she dies she dies"

Reactions: aveline

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't had Arby's in 16 years. (When I was pregnant with my middle nerd.)

I don't think I miss it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Seems like the dude making the sandwich would have noticed something was off. "oh well I don't get paid to think, if she dies she dies"
Yeah, not a clue how something like that even happens.

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.