05/01 - Scintillatingly Jaded on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
She was just here and I missed it. :(
Omg. She was so fucking funny. I laughed almost the entire time. She said she stopped wearing spanx and apologized to the first 4 rows bc it was gonna be like a Gallagher show and they should've brought garbage bags.

Reactions: Vanyanka

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah and they say I never returned a spongebob DVD so I offered to buy a new one but NO, you can't buy from Amazon, you have to buy it from whoever their bullshit supplier is at $40 replacement. No wonder libraries suck anymore. If they bought from Amazon, they'd have 2-3x the books available.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Azazael

Reaction score
Let's dance. Can we dance?

Google play store hit rejection was reversed. I feel bad for the guy, he said people were sending hate emails to members of his family :/ I get that rejections suck but it's pretty messed up to go after someone family like that. Mistakes happen.
wow, which hit was that?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The boyfriend could care less about anything, as long as he is getting properly laid. I got into an argument with a neighbor a couple of days ago about her barky dog. The boyfriend came home two hours later. My adversary tried to pull him into the conflict. Boyfriend says that he told her he had no idea what she was concerned about. I hate women who try to make a sitch that other folks have only a smal investment in.

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.