05/01 - Scintillatingly Jaded on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know what diet you are trying to follow, but exercise and proper food should be sufficient.

Reactions: Tribune

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't know what diet you are trying to follow, but exercise and proper food should be sufficient.
I'm on a strict diabetes/colon cancer diet. I only eat things that increase my risk of either one, ideally both at the same time. I don't even have "cheat days", that's the power of a strong will.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm on a strict diabetes/colon cancer diet. I only eat things that increase my risk of either one, ideally both at the same time. I don't even have "cheat days", that's the power of a strong will.
I just laughed so hard I spit my wine on my keyboard.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So we're both nibbling on cupcakes and sipping diet soda without any repercussions?

Reactions: Pleco and Tribune

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Is this document related to a topic? ($1 base pay, max $1.16)
Requester: Kurt Luther [A21WDD2MJCT2X2] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Read some documents about US history and help us decide if they are related to a certain topic.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Total approved HITs is greater than 50, Location is US

4 min

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: While watching "Silicon Valley" TONIGHT, what objects, facts, or locations are you most curious about?
Requester: D. Stone [A2Z5V9MZJNUE7Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.67 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: While watching "Silicon Valley" Season 3 Episode 2 (airing Sunday May 1, 2016): List 5 object, facts, or locations you're curious about.
Time: 8 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97, Total approved HITs is greater than 50

2-3 min if you watched tonight's episode

jan

Reaction score
Rats live longer on the calorie restriction diet (40% less food than 'normal').
I had a supervisor who did this (I have seriously had the worst jobs down here). I was working at a detention center in a rural, hot, regressive and poor area (outside of town). Because it was a detention center, the program was placed conveniently (next to the town dump). She would eat her apple peels (the interior of the apple would have constituted too many calories) and then, in her long-sleeved jacket and umbrella - go outside and 'power walk' - cause in a rural town, in the dead of summer, in the most humid part of the country, they saw lots of power walkers with black outfits and black umbrellas hiking next to the dump.
Sigh.
She used to complain because her teen-aged daughter didn't want to be seen with her................(smart kid :wink:
But I digress.
In rats, the diet has been proven to extend lifespan.
So, there's that.

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.