05/01 - May Day Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I blame IP soft for missing the $30 HIT.

Reactions: Jaded

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Stress, Anxiety, and Mood Study (SAMS)(~ 180 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Stress, anxiety, and mood study [AG73Z415PN77S] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University and is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (K01MH106710). The survey includes questionnaires and interactive computerized tasks that assess current and past thoughts, moods, behaviors, and stress. The survey should take roughly 3 hours to complete. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, $30 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). Toward the end of the survey, we will ask if you’d be willing to complete a series of briefer surveys in the future for additional compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at MTurkSAMS@gmail.com. If would like to complete this HIT, click the link below to review the informed consent. After providing consent, the survey will begin. Qualifications Required: • Over the age of 18 • Located in the United States • HIT approval rating of 95% or higher You will be provided a code at the end of the survey in order to submit the HIT below and receive your compensation. NOTE: It is not possible to take this survey more than once.
Time: 2 days
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $30.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [40290802-41580] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Sweet, I caught it. Now I can pick half-heartedly at my queue the rest of the day cause I'll make most of my goal from that HIT, then end up returning it cause I don't like it and make 5 dollars for the day.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Stress, Anxiety, and Mood Study (SAMS)(~ 180 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Stress, anxiety, and mood study [AG73Z415PN77S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University and is supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (K01MH106710). The survey includes questionnaires and interactive computerized tasks that assess current and past thoughts, moods, behaviors, and stress. The survey should take roughly 3 hours to complete. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, $30 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). Toward the end of the survey, we will ask if you’d be willing to complete a series of briefer surveys in the future for additional compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at MTurkSAMS@gmail.com. If would like to complete this HIT, click the link below to review the informed consent. After providing consent, the survey will begin. Qualifications Required: • Over the age of 18 • Located in the United States • HIT approval rating of 95% or higher You will be provided a code at the end of the survey in order to submit the HIT below and receive your compensation. NOTE: It is not possible to take this survey more than once.
Time: 48 hour(s)
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $30.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [40290802-41580] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
zero IP but snagged this so a lot less stressed now.....

and I finally have something to write on the What Makes You Happy HIT...lol

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Can you identify the items fast enough? | PANDA
Requester: Human And Machine Learning Lab [A1O1KVLVN97SXA] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.62] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.32] [Fair: 4.27] [Reviews: 71] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.53/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Play a simple video game where you must identify items that match certain rules within a limited time span.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Played Shapes Game v5 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: First Impressions and Selections(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.56] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $26.56/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
!!Please participate in this short study!! If you are interested in a study to assess first impressions, it will take 10 to 15 minutes. You will receive $0.50 for participating. Thank you for your help!
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [979391897-41168] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:hug:I'm sorry. Keep it on PandA though as there likely is to be repeats.
Has a different requester name and panda, but it's the same one from last week. Definitely keep a panda going, because I just caught it (likely from someone coming to that realization and there being no repeats).

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
:party:

Me too. I hated it but needed that money. :wink:
I actually enjoyed the topic and the TED talk (and have recommended it to others) and I would be interested in doing more work like that if I got more training.

But it was draining and a long 2 hours for me. I had to walk away from the computer for a bit after that one!

I could see myself getting better at it in time.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception (Part 1 of 2) | PANDA
Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.41] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 3.69] [Fair: 4.49] [Reviews: 499] [ToS: 4]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.06/hr] [Pen: 2.58 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
$0.30 for 3 minutes!
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 75
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Status