05/01 - May Day Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good afternoon, goobs. Apparently I just woke up, and missed all of the things. Not gonna be salty about that...just going to focus instead on the fact that the sky is pristine and blue for the first time in like four days. Had a whopper of an all-night storm that woke me up at about 1:45a Saturday and didn't stop with the hurricane force winds/hail/craziness until around 6a. That's what fuggered up my sleep schedule. It ended up raining hard for like 12 straight hours, but luckily no damage where I am and only downed trees/power lines and such elsewhere. It also got pretty chilly afterward; not "holy heck it's snowing" cold, but "I have arthritis and kind of want to just die right now because of the chill/humidity eating through my body" cold.

Anyhoo, am going to do my best to make the most of any work that pops from here. Hopefully that will be a decent amount. If not, screw it, there's always tomorrow. Thanks for reading my ramblings, and good luck out there and stuff and things.

PS-Yo Jaded @Jaded just saw the bonus email from Friday. <3 <3 <3, straight to yo face.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
sigh...this $6 MPR Lab hit...

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short study about investing | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Professor de Langhe [A0312140TRK4T3VB1N25] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 4.38] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 72] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.86/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions about investments
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good afternoon, goobs. Apparently I just woke up, and missed all of the things. Not gonna be salty about that...just going to focus instead on the fact that the sky is pristine and blue for the first time in like four days. Had a whopper of an all-night storm that woke me up at about 1:45a Saturday and didn't stop with the hurricane force winds/hail/craziness until around 6a. That's what fuggered up my sleep schedule. It ended up raining hard for like 12 straight hours, but luckily no damage where I am and only downed trees/power lines and such elsewhere. It also got pretty chilly afterward; not "holy heck it's snowing" cold, but "I have arthritis and kind of want to just die right now because of the chill/humidity eating through my body" cold.

Anyhoo, am going to do my best to make the most of any work that pops from here. Hopefully that will be a decent amount. If not, screw it, there's always tomorrow. Thanks for reading my ramblings, and good luck out there and stuff and things.

PS-Yo Jaded @Jaded just saw the bonus email from Friday. <3 <3 <3, straight to yo face.
:heart:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Constant Therapy for work related to 3S37Y8CWI80C48WZXRHYWJBCX2YW43.
The value of your bonus is: $3.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Didn't know there was a bonus, so that in itself is a bonus! :celebrate:

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: study about personal budgeting (est. 5-7 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: J. Robert Parker [A2EHKO7Q5LN7ZN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.16] [Fair: 4.73] [Reviews: 105] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: study about personal budgeting (est. 5-7 minutes)
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Asleep By dawn

Reaction score
thanks for responses
god i miss zoltar

c-sats seems to be diminishing too unless i just keep missing them ugh they were gonna pay for my dental crown! does anyone know of a good batch today ? if you don't mind sharings

thanks everyone

and btw good afternoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.