05/01 - May Day Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking there is almost certainly a ... forum that can help you. And if you need to get more specific, by all means DO pM me, but I've never been through the process.
thank you! i just did not prepare like i should have, it's taken for ever to get to this point and hoped someone could give me a clue about what im in for at the actual thing
she was forced to get a lawyer. because they keep on denying her even after 3 times. Kinda same case as you. The judge said he couldnt believe they denied her. A lawyer might help tremendously. You do have to go in the room I think.
Really? oh man, that sucks, Yeah, i never got a lawyer, i don't know why, i had an appt once, the lady cancelled bc she was sick, and i never tried again. It's tomorrow morning so I'm thinking it's probably a little late to be looking for another one now.

Sathington Willoughby

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Legacy Motivations--10 Minutes (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 423] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.82/hr] [Pen: 0.10 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 32
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Exc: [35589-35000] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: LisaPisa

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
the notes need to say she cannot work for MORE than 1 year. Do any of them say exactly that? If not, can you get a note to that effect? Also, was she evaluated by SSDI MD's? If so, what do their reports say? Make sure you have submitted everything (and if you can, have read everything - so you know what it says). If they haven't gotten it, (a report) then it doesn't exist and the DDU can't use it in their assessment. They will, if they can, rely on their MD reports - which are markedly less favorable to clients, ime.
Thank you that is really helpful, i know it is pretty clear that (it's for me) I can't work, and it isn't due to anything that can be cured, nothing tried has helped, but I doubt it was that specific otherwise, they have been amazingly helpful, the staff at my Drs office, so even asking last minute because im a moron, they may send something, I appreciate it!

Reactions: jan and Rerun

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey on Possessions(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.55] [Comm: 4.07] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 273] [ToS: 24]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.85/hr] [Pen: 1.42 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [40131975-41504] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that's such a great price compared to the garbage things are at now. it appears I betrayed myself by not taking this sage advice from Pleco @Pelco

There was a frontpage Slickdeals this morning or last night of a 240GB for $75. I had no idea things were that dark.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Thank you that is really helpful, i know it is pretty clear that (it's for me) I can't work, and it isn't due to anything that can be cured, nothing tried has helped, but I doubt it was that specific otherwise, they have been amazingly helpful, the staff at my Drs office, so even asking last minute because im a moron, they may send something, I appreciate it!
Have them type up and sign (you need a clinician to sign it) a short note with your diagnosis and the fact that you are not going to be able to work for MORE than one year. Highlight that at the hearing. Make sure that's the first thing you bring with you and present. Then show a narrative (the progression of whatever prevents you from working and how you have tried in the past). But that's your centerpiece: a clinician who states that you cannot work for more than one year.

Good luck :)

Reactions: T. Leela

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.