Title: Survey of honor and aggression | Accept
Requester: Kim, Gabe, and Cole [A21AGH75RNI1K8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This task requires completing a series of questionnaires designed to assess the socialization of masculine honor aggression, or aggression in response to insult or provocation, from parent to child. It should take 20-30 minutes.
Qualifications: Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:15

Title: Pre-Visit Doctor Questionnaire | Accept
Requester: Jamie Barry [A32L7PFP571B65] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.10] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Description: Answer a few general questions about your overall health, as if providing this information for an upcoming doctor's visit. This survey will take no longer than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've got some good non turk related good news to share, for whoever has been riding along with me on this "My FIL just found out he has colon cancer on top of the heart attacks and stents"

They did the biopsy today and THEY WERE WRONG! There was no cancer, so if you need me, I'll be having a reverse anxiety attack and figuring out how to punish these people for telling the man he 100% had cancer when he 100% does not.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Noah who hates CA so I get to live vicariously through you guys. Wonder what he'll put up when he gets over his foot fetish...
I like his Minecraft hits as I have some ugly feet and would prolly be rejected lol

Reactions: LucyO

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got some good non turk related good news to share, for whoever has been riding along with me on this "My FIL just found out he has colon cancer on top of the heart attacks and stents"

They did the biopsy today and THEY WERE WRONG! There was no cancer, so if you need me, I'll be having a reverse anxiety attack and figuring out how to punish these people for telling the man he 100% had cancer when he 100% does not.
Oh hell yes, that's great news!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Send them a casserole made of 100% premium grade USA asbestos.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Eh, doctors suck and they get this stuff wrong a lot. And they're still going to charge $800 for the visit. They told my aunt a few weeks ago "they found something" and needed her to come back for tests. Found nothing.

Born2Decorate

Reaction score
I do. But they aren't as easy to do as the kitchen appliance ones. Plus I don't have a script for them like I do the appliances. Really I haven't had a chance to work on them. Too busy with other nonturk stuff.
Yeah I could tell from the qualifier that they were going to be more difficult to do than appliances. Where did you find your script?

Reactions: LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
This was real easy no writing took 1 min 39 secs

Title: Pre-Visit Doctor Questionnaire | Accept
Requester: Jamie Barry [A32L7PFP571B65] Contact [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
TV: [Hrly=$20.10] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.60
Description: Answer a few general questions about your overall health, as if providing this information for an upcoming doctor's visit. This survey will take no longer than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The more I see trailers for it, the more I get kinda interested in that Pikachu detective movie. It isn't too much weirder than a talking dog movie, and at this point, Ryan Reynolds could voice a talking nutsack in a movie and I'd still go see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.