Do you shower everyday?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Academic study of interaction with shapes and patterns(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SBD Lab [A3EL6RU38IGXYI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.77] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.56] [Fair=4.61] [Reviews=85] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 40:00
Available: 5
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1747505585-143845] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: 20-minute research survey with a prediction challenge. Additional bonus payments of up to $3.60 possible for accurate answers! | PANDA
Requester: AP [A3FR66412SUBII] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 20-minute research survey with a prediction challenge. Additional bonus payments of up to $3.60 possible for accurate answers!
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is this a thing where they're removing the "Don't let these folks work on x tasks" thing? Also peep the "Pleasesee"

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Pleasesee details about the Qualification below.

Qualification Revoked: Stinlab 11.7.2017 Block Past Workers
Requester: Stinson Lab
Grant Date: February 21, 2019
Revoke Date: April 30, 2019
Revoke Reason: Bulk Administration

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Im up to PE $1.21.. sigh everyday is starting off really badly lately... :( need to figure out a new strategy
Don't stress out. You run the risk of psyching yourself out and feeling like you can't do this - which is absolute bullshit.

You got this. Just grind through the crap jobs and earn all the qualifications that you can. It's slow as hell and it might feel like you're not accomplishing anything by opening just one door at a time but before you know it all those tiny steps add up to a whole lot of new work that you can do - and for better pay.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Is this a thing where they're removing the "Don't let these folks work on x tasks" thing? Also peep the "Pleasesee"

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

One of your Qualifications has been revoked by the Requester who maintains the Qualification. Pleasesee details about the Qualification below.

Qualification Revoked: Stinlab 11.7.2017 Block Past Workers
Requester: Stinson Lab
Grant Date: February 21, 2019
Revoke Date: April 30, 2019
Revoke Reason: Bulk Administration
Requester housekeeping. Looks like they are getting ready to post a new batch and don't give a particular fuck if people who already worked for them do the new one.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I just keep clicking through tabs, not sure what I'm doing....

Reactions: LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Don't stress out. You run the risk of psyching yourself out and feeling like you can't do this - which is absolute bullshit.

You got this. Just grind through the crap jobs and earn all the qualifications that you can. It's slow as hell and it might feel like you're not accomplishing anything by opening just one door at a time but before you know it all those tiny steps add up to a whole lot of new work that you can do - and for better pay.
Well I caught the Bead experiment survey so now im at PE $3.61 lol so I more than doubled it... but its going to be a long day.. Zoya is bouncing off the walls

Status
Not open for further replies.