04/30 - Se7en Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Turning off the "qualified" search option really brings me down. Anyone have some advice for getting quals? I apply to like three a day and never get responses (from the ones that don't have immediate tests that is).
applying for them rarely gets a response. To get quals, take qual HITS (that works :). Do a search with the word qualification in it. Also, email the requester directly. The only way that button for quals works is if there is a qual test right there that you can take, or if it is granted automatically.

Reactions: BreadFish

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Turning off the "qualified" search option really brings me down. Anyone have some advice for getting quals? I apply to like three a day and never get responses (from the ones that don't have immediate tests that is).
The gross truth about requesting quals is that most requesters will never even know that you did it. They don't automatically get notified if someone uses the mturk function to ask.

A lot of the stuff you see that has customised quals are the kinds of stuff you can't get the qual for any more. Closed qual stuff that hasn't been open for years.

But if you want to try, you can always email the requester directly. Go through and find qualled hits that you would like to do, email the requester explaining why. It doesn't always work, but it has a better chance than the mturk request function.

Reactions: BreadFish

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning!
i woke up early for Zoltars and to make pancakes.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
Accidentally returned a Z, now they're all glitched. Oh joy. :help::rain:

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Regular or cars?

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, i got online like 30 minutes after the first post about zoltars and their being gazillions of them, and they wer gone already .

Reactions: j0e and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.