04/29 - Shadows of a Setting Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Just was tipped off to this and it worked. https://tunesaudio.com/products/tunes-headphones-red and use coupon code "RED" for the red pair. They are normally like $250 but they are cutting ties with artist Tekashi 6ix9ine so they are FREE and you only pay shipping, coupon code good for one pair.
"*If you proceed with your order you agree to the terms of service. Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery. "
Hmm...
Not a fan of that bit.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Just was tipped off to this and it worked. https://tunesaudio.com/products/tunes-headphones-red and use coupon code "RED" for the red pair. They are normally like $250 but they are cutting ties with artist Tekashi 6ix9ine so they are FREE and you only pay shipping, coupon code good for one pair.
Shipping is pretty high, headphones look cheap. My guess is that you are buying a $20 pair of headphones here and the price is being rolled into the shipping.

ZerdaFennecus

I'm a fox
Reaction score
Reactions: EverfreeTree

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is anyone elses TurkMaster not working?

i disabled it this morning after i couldn’t get any of the bar to show up.

i usually use Panda Crazy now anyways, but not sure why TM wasn’t working
Some of my scripts that use ajax (which is what TM does) broke today. I'm thinking it may be because amazon changed around some code on us but I haven't had time to fix it yet.

Reactions: Peachy

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Probably coming from China.
Direct from China (hence long shipping process), cheap, but "solid enough" headphones, and they are using rappers as a means of pushing them.
See also Soulja Boy who sent out the code "SOULJA" on Twitter, to be used on the wireless ear buds.

Probably paid the folks a nice fee to sent out a Tweet and such, and then make bank off headphones that cost them $3 to ship and $5 to make, while charging $20+ "shipping".
I've seen it before, and it still doesn't surprise me.

Last year was Soulja, this year is... the other dude I've never heard of.
Just hype for a cheap product.

*edit*
Some reporting they take well-over a month (some said 3 months) to arrive, and others reporting they seemed to die within a week of use.
Buyer beware.

Last edited:

ZerdaFennecus

I'm a fox
Reaction score
Aw, okay.

Direct from China (hence long shipping process), cheap, but "solid enough" headphones, and they are using rappers as a means of pushing them.
See also Soulja Boy who sent out the code "SOULJA" on Twitter, to be used on the wireless ear buds.

Probably paid the folks a nice fee to sent out a Tweet and such, and then make bank off headphones that cost them $3 to ship and $5 to make, while charging $20+ "shipping".
I've seen it before, and it still doesn't surprise me.

Last year was Soulja, this year is... the other dude I've never heard of.
Just hype for a cheap product.

*edit*
Some reporting they take well-over a month (some said 3 months) to arrive, and others reporting they seemed to die within a week of use.
Buyer beware.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Is this what zings were like back in the day?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this what zings were like back in the day?
They've posted mega batches like this before, but it was always pretty rare. "Back in the day" not many people knew about them so you could panda them all day and your queue would almost always be full. Was a decent way to fill down time between better HITs.

Reactions: Bolbor
Status
Not open for further replies.