04/27 - The Hunt for Hits on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
I can only get it to work on internet explorer (not microsoft edge that is similiar). Gotta make sure you got java installed and enable it when you open the hit.
ill try this next time, returned it after trying every browser and lots and lots of frustration trying to get it to work. Had no idea IE was still even a thing with ME now, guess next time ill be ready but sucks missing out on such a good hit.

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Patricia Rossi for work related to 3INZSNUD80RE8RKJGOH9XYNOOWED9M.
The value of your bonus is: $9.58 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hello,
This bonus refers to your performance on our game. You gained $9.58 as a bonus (115 in experimental currency divided by the exchange rate of 12 experimental currency per dollar, as explained in the game instructions).
Thank you for your participation.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Twisted65

Reaction score
i feel bad for whoever missed yesterday with that sites batch
I was one of the people who missed them. checked the forums before i went to bed and saw all the talk about them. Usually try to work from 8am-4pm so just a timing thing.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
I was one of the people who missed them. checked the forums before i went to bed and saw all the talk about them. Usually try to work from 8am-4pm so just a timing thing.
same, kind of, they came near the end of my day. I really need to get a laptop for turking at weird times.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning, goobs! Who is ready for another wonderful day? The skies are cloudy here in OK, so hoping that it means some money storms for the day, especially this morning because I have to head to an appointment this afternoon. Good luck out there and stuff and things!

Morning all! What's making you happy today?
Kept my head right and stayed (mostly) focused on work yesterday (which paid off marvelously), two little sparrows have decided to join the morning porch parties with my starling friends, the coffee is hot and strong, and I'm enjoying a random chilly morning by indulging in my cozy blanket nest. Also, have decided to insist upon the same mindset from yesterday that kept me afloat with smiles. :)
Does anyone have a go to gift you buy for relatives when you have no idea what to buy them?
Mayhaps. Depends on age, closeness, how much you're willing to spend, etc. For biggish things, would need more info about the person.

For just a little "thinking of you" gift, a mason jar cookie mix goes a long way toward making someone happy, or home-baked goods in general, wrapped up all festive-like. Are you craftyish at all? My friends tend to really enjoy homemade sugar scrubs and other handmade items that are easy to whip up in a pinch..

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record example voice commands | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Workfit [AUOSMR8JDJS45] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Call four phone numbers and repeat command phrases twenty times per call. Calls do not involve talking to humans - the other end is a robot. Each call should take no more than 1min.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a go to gift you buy for relatives when you have no idea what to buy them?
Who is the relative? I'm a fan of framing nice pics of my kids/family for older relatives (they have everything they need for the most part).

Reactions: minkyboodle
Status
Not open for further replies.