Title: Perception of Brand Names and Product Categories | Accept
Requester: GC [A2LWXTUH5XYO6P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.31] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: A company if launching a new brand in a NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING country. You will HEAR new brand names and will see some product categories displayed on the screen. Please select appropriate product categories for the brand name
Qualifications: S8 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
requires installation of some software that I haven't heard of or are unsure of how safe it is to install in order to do the HIT

Reactions: jan

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
getting ready to sit back in my recliner and watch Avengers
too tired to turk
I always watch a big movie like that first from my desk to see if it's any good, then if it's good, I'll go to the theaters.... I saw End Game yesterday from my desk.... and when the crowds in the theaters die down, (hopefully by next week) I'll go watch in the theaters.... I have a thing about really crowded theaters.

Reactions: GTR and jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This morning is the local pet store's big festival. A ton of good vendors, games, prizes, etc. Generally, an absurd amount of free stuff. Last year I got like 70 free samples of various things -- treats, chews, foods. I go to the booths of the foods I used and talk em up, they will usually grab a full size of something for me from under the table. :celebrate2:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
crazy that an hour ago it was 5am and 57 deg! It doesn't seem that long ago that it would be a nice winter day if you reached 57 deg for a daytime high.

on the way to the mid 80's. Need to get that swamp cooler AC turned on as I think winter is done here (but still has business to do in the midwest today, apparently. :wink:

Reactions: savvy and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Guess the Emotion | Accept
Requester: Joshua Hartshorne [A1K3BFB6FI86F4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=2.85] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 17
Description: A psychology task.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Guess the Emotion | Accept
Requester: Joshua Hartshorne [A1K3BFB6FI86F4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.43] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=2.85] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 17
Description: A psychology task.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
TV has a lot of reviews in the past few hours that a video in it is broken

jan

Reaction score
crazy that an hour ago it was 5am and 57 deg! It doesn't seem that long ago that it would be a nice winter day if you reached 57 deg for a daytime high.

on the way to the mid 80's. Need to get that swamp cooler AC turned on as I think winter is done here (but still has business to do in the midwest today, apparently. :wink:
my kale has been in the garden for a week :)

Reactions: savvy

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
my kale has been in the garden for a week :)
My tomatos and green chile peppers are inside (waiting for me to put them outside) and I've killed two watermelons inside (they germinated and the center stem tall and then flopped over and kinked their stem before I put in a support stick for the stem). I'm probably going to directly plant watermelon seeds outside today since it will be a nice day and then I'll have to support them when I see them pop up so they don't flop over and die again.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
My tomatos and green chile peppers are inside (waiting for me to put them outside) and I've killed two watermelons inside (they germinated and the center stem tall and then flopped over and kinked their stem before I put in a support stick for the stem). I'm probably going to directly plant watermelon seeds outside today since it will be a nice day and then I'll have to support them when I see them pop up so they don't flop over and die again.
I'm doing a work-share at a CSA this year to hopefully learn how to plant more stuff. I can grow simple things - and I have tons of things indoors (I like houseplants that I grow from seed - just starting a coffee plant!). But outdoors I've been pretty bad at it. I have so much space in my lower field - at least an acre I think - to plant. I might divide it and put in fruit trees on the lower half (I already have an apple and peach tree) and then use the top half for veggies.

But I have to learn a lot more to be successful :)

Reactions: savvy

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I'm doing a work-share at a CSA this year to hopefully learn how to plant more stuff. I can grow simple things - and I have tons of things indoors (I like houseplants that I grow from seed - just starting a coffee plant!). But outdoors I've been pretty bad at it. I have so much space in my lower field - at least an acre I think - to plant. I might divide it and put in fruit trees on the lower half (I already have an apple and peach tree) and then use the top half for veggies.

But I have to learn a lot more to be successful :)
When I lived in Kansas, I grew all my stuff in 5 gallon buckets so I could move them into warmth if needed during the spring. I grew my watermelons in 5 gallon buckets and used panty hose tied to a pvc frame to support the melons once they started to grow. the best thing about the panty hose method is that I NEVER had one side of the melon white from lack on sun.

Reactions: alk69 and jan

jan

Reaction score
When I lived in Kansas, I grew all my stuff in 5 gallon buckets so I could move them into warmth if needed during the spring. I grew my watermelons in 5 gallon buckets and used panty hose tied to a pvc frame to support the melons once they started to grow. the best thing about the panty hose method is that I NEVER had one side of the melon white from lack on sun.
I actually have a stack of old dog food bags, that I've considered using for mobile outdoor planters.
My biggest problem isn't the sun/weather (though it should be). It's the animals.

alk69

Reaction score
Warning, warning! Recall a time!
My father's father grew watermelons by the Texas field full. Once when we were visiting--I was about 5--he was all excited. He kept calling me to come see what he had. I follow him 'round the side of his old wood frame house. Where he stoops down(he was quite elderly by then) and leans underneath the house, pulling this huge round black watermelon outta the shade. No cold place, only a cooler shaded area. This melon was so big, he could hardly lift it. Said he's kept it aside 'specially for me. Cuts the thing on an unpainted wooden porch--you know the kind, all scuffed and scarred and maybe was once painted. Inside it was a gorgeous bright orange. And unbelievably sweet. My Dad said his father hybridized the melons. Inventing several fine varieties. Like what, I now understand, must have been a Stone Mountain variety. But I've never seen any melon like that one he had saved for his only grand daughter on that hot summer west Texas day so long ago.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Study in English and in Mandarin (for bilinguals) | PANDA
Requester: Tami Kricheli Katz [A5RD8IS2Q61ZI] (Req TV): $18.20/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.40] [Fair: 2.60] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 2.20]
Description:
Tasks in English and Mandarin. You MUST read write and speak both languages as if each was your native language. Please DO NOT take this HIT if you took one of our other studies for bilinguals.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: CannotParticipate DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500;

Reactions: alk69

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: User Test, Requires Mic, Camera, iOS or Android, e6ce1ad2 | PANDA
Requester: SoundingBox (Change Sciences Group) [A1DIWKR9NEY82N] (Req TV): $17.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 4.11] [Comm: 3.61] [Fast: 3.87]
Description:
Perform a user test on a website. It's fun and your opinion matters! Microphone required.
Time: 2 hour(s)
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: StudyGroupExclusion - c81eeab9-9a03-4dd6-b78a-c3172e39a2d8 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Guess the Emotion | PANDA
Requester: Joshua Hartshorne [A1K3BFB6FI86F4] (Req TV): $12.77/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.09] [Fast: 2.06]
Description:
A psychology task.
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: What is Hope? | PANDA
Requester: Sara Kimmich [A1ADM0YYC2CQ0W] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.14] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about what hope is