04/27 - Firestarter Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea great thing about the WWE Network is all that old shit available.
Recently I've been watching a lot of late 80s/early 90s WCW that I was too young to remember/see before.
oh yeah, i forgot about the network. WWE has just been putting up a lot of free full wrestemania matches on their youtube lately.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
yea... not sure if u pay a lot of attention to my embarrassing rants... but it was a reeeeeeally bad situation and Jan told me to leave her a few weeks ago...
Good. You did what you had to do. Somebody else will treat you better. :thumbup:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh yeah, i forgot about the network. WWE has just been putting up a lot of free full wrestemania matches on their youtube lately.
Yea and if you don't want to pay for that there are some amazing open torrent trackers out there specifically for wrestling.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Peachy’s Picks

Raps over Wiz (series over)
Cavs over Pacers (series over)
Jazz over OKC (series over)

GTR @GTR
Great job on that first pick. Unfortunately I put all my life savings on the second game and the Cavs just got blown the fuck out by 34 points.

Dottie

Reaction score
I can't submit one of the tej hits... what do?

Bloupine

Reaction score
Anyone been blocked from Noah's work lately? I've done everything correctly. This morning I could do his hits ''rewrite a sentence adopting an assigned personality'', I did a bunch, they all got approved. Now, tonight, I connect myself again, and it mysteriously says that ''I don't meet the requester's qualifications''. Anyone knows what's up?

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.